Friday, August 31, 2007

RUMOR HAS IT THAT.....SEAN KINGSTON HAS BEEN CAST TO PLAY BIGGIE SMALLS IN NEW BIOPIC

I'm going to classify this story as just a rumor for now because although it could be probable that the 17 year old rapper has been selected to portray the Notorious B.I.G. in a film based upon the rapper's life and untimely death, I still haven't heard from any credible news source that this is the case.

Anywhoo, according to WENN, Kingston, whose debut single Beautiful Girls has spent three weeks atop Billboard, will fill the late rapper's shoes in an as-yet-untitled film being produced by Sean 'Diddy' Combs and directed by George Tillman. "When I first heard about that movie, it was through management," Kingston said. "My management told me about it and you know I had auditioned for it and I met with the director and I nailed it and he gave me a shot now at being in the movie."

The Kingston, Jamaica native, born Kisean Anderson, was raised in Florida and is the nephew of producer Jack Ruby, known for his collaborations with Bob Marley and Burning Spear.

In related news, Kingston's Beautiful Girls fall from No. 1 to No. 5 this week on Billboard's Hot 100 singles chart, replaced by Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro