Thursday, September 13, 2007

EVE DENIES HIRING PROSTITUTE IN MIA: NEW 'VIEW' CO-HOST SHERI SHEPARD THANKS FANS FOR PRAYERS



"Your Prayers Worked!!!" began Sherri Shepherd in a posting on her Web site. The actress was saluting fans who actively campaigned for her to become a permanent co-host on ABC's "The View." "I just want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of my fans who tirelessly emailed and wrote Barbara Walters, Bill Geddie and the ABC executives on my behalf," wrote Shepherd. "To think that you all took time out of your busy lives, leaves me speechless."

After a summer full of guest appearances that served as unofficial auditions, Shepherd made her debut Monday as a permanent co-host, joining Whoopi Goldberg as the show's other new employee.

"To those of you who prayed ... let me tell you ... PRAYERS WORK! Because it is a miracle of God that I am now a co-host on "The View,'" she adds on her site. "To those of you who fasted for me to get this job ... YOU CAN EAT NOW! Now just keep praying, that every morning I don't put my foot in my mouth, but if you know me, it's bound to happen :O)."


In other news, freshly freed from her alcohol monitoring anklet, Eve has stepped smack dab into a new rumor that suggests she hired a female prostitute during a stay at Miami's Setai Hotel in July. "First of all, I think that's ridiculous and number two, if I wanted to have sex with somebody, then I definitely wouldn't order a prostitute," Eve told Allhiphop.com. "I have enough people around me that either work for me or that I know that if I really felt like I needed to have sex with somebody then I would be like, 'Hey, could you go find me somebody,' and number three, I was in New York with my mom and my little brother at the time, and so I don't even know where that came from. That's one of the most ridiculous rumors I've ever heard about myself. I think people can just be stupid, somebody was really bugging to start that."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I heard this rumor I just knew that it was absurd and I paid no attention to it. Eve completely does not seem like the type to even do something crazy like that! http://Lakherr.blogtoolkit.com

Anonymous said...

It only take one person to say something and the rumor travel so fast. I'm glad I never heard the story. Eve is a talented woman and I feel what ever she does in her personal life should not affect her a a person. I've been down with Eve and I wish her much success and I can't wait to cop her new album next month now that's something to talk about.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro