Tuesday, September 4, 2007

HALLE BERRY IS WITH CHILD, BLESS HER HEART!; ACTRESS CONFIRMS HER PREGNANCY.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (September 4, 2007) – Halle Berry is pregnant, she confirmed exclusively to Access Hollywood’s Nancy O’Dell. The 41-year-old actress revealed the news in an e-mail to Nancy on Tuesday that she is three months pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry’s baby.

“Yes, I am three months pregnant! Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I’ve waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life!” she wrote to Nancy. “Can’t wait to see you and give you a squeeze and see a pic of your little sweetie. Until then, you heard it from ME first!”

Upon hearing the news, Nancy was elated for her good friend.

“I am beyond ecstatic for my friend Halle! I told her she is about to embark on the best time of her life! She is such a sweet person...so genuine...and therefore, will make an incredible mom. And can you imagine how gorgeous this baby is gonna be! Halle sent me the most adorable bunch of clothes for my new baby...I can’t wait to do the same for her,” Nancy said.

Over the years, Halle has made no secret about her desire for a family. Back in April, Nancy and Halle sat down for a candid talk about Halle’s plans for kids.

“Not that there’s not more to accomplish, but I think I arrived at a point in life that I realized I needed more to get me up in the morning. More than going to a new movie set. Or as much fun as getting the star was yesterday, I need something even more profound than that and that’s family. And that’s children,” Halle said. ” I need that like the air to breathe these days and I’m ready. I’m at a point where I’m really, really ready.”

Halle and Gabriel met in November 2005. Berry and 31-year-old model Gabriel, met shooting a Versace ad in Los Angeles in November 2005 and first stepped out publicly at the February opening of a Versace boutique in New York City.

Earlier this year, Berry told InStyle, "I definitely want children. Very much."

In terms of what kind of parent she'll be, she said. "I want my kids to realize it's only through hard work that any success or real joy comes. It's not about money; it's the intangible rewards – having integrity and doing what you say you're going to do."
SOURCE: people.com


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro