Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LIL WAYNE ON THE COVER OF VIBE MAGAZINE'S NOVEMBER '07 ISSUE

I was going to say that Lil Wayne is gracing the cover of Vibe magazine's November issue, but after I came to my senses I realized the word gracing would be an overstatement, indeed. I had to look at the pic for nearly a whole minute before I realized he isn't squatting on a porcelain throne (i.e. toilet), he's squatting on a king's throne.

In this issue, Lil Wayne talks about the usual things rappers tend to speak out about: being the hottest MC (at least according to MTV's Hip-Hop Brain Trustees) in the game (Wayne claims, 'I been saying I was the best since I was 14!'), dealing drugs, baby mama drama and loving himself some Karrine 'Superhead' Steffans. Trina who?! Oh, and Lil Man also announced that there will be a Hot Boyz reunion! Well, color me excited, euphoric and elated! Yeah, right.

Anywhoo, check him out on the cover.


END POST.

4 comments:

honeybee said...

You know my name is WEZZY fukn Baby!!!

yup Im a fan, kudos!

Sampson said...

Quite worthwhile data, thanks for your post.
acai berry This will not really have effect, I consider like this.

Anonymous said...

Pretty effective data, thanks so much for your article.
do not forget 7 | this link | check 2 superb 3 | good here | you may check this check | you may 3

Anonymous said...

Hey, there's a great deal of helpful information above!
good 2 | check 3 | good 3 look 4 | superb here | nice check nice here | look 5

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro