Tuesday, September 11, 2007

PICS OF 2 OF 3 OF TAMEKA FOSTER'S CHILDREN

A lot of folks have been wondering what the kids of that old walking, talking negro spiritual Usher calls a wife look like. Especially since we never see them with her as often (too damn often if you asked me) as we see her with Usher. If one didn't know any better, they'd probably think this lady was pregnant with her first child and that she didn't have a trio of others stashed away some place. Well, I was able to lay my hands on a couple of pics. We all know that Mr., er....um...I meant Mrs. Foster-Raymond has 3 kids with one on the way. The photos below are of who I believe to be her 2 youngest sons: the older son in the first pic is Ryan--obviously named after his father I presume. You all may have seen a pic of lil dude with Usher during the Cleveland Cavaliers play-off game that landed them into the NBA Finals (I would post it, but I really and truly don't feel like it...okay, I just don't want to. There, I said it.); and the youngest one, well, I have no idea what his name his.

Coincidentally, when Tameka spoke to ESSENCE.com in an exclusive interview, she was asked what her reaction was when folks labeled her as a 'poor mom' because, supposedly, she's never with her children. Tameka countered: "Do you think Usher would really be engaged to a woman who would leave her kids?" (let me put in my 2 cents to answer her question: Well, I guess not since he also didn't have a problem with proposing to a woman who was still legally married--with those same kids--to her first husband. Okay, I'm finished.) "My children are with us much more than people think. They’ve gone to the Bahamas with us and attended play-off games. I purposely keep my children out of view. I don’t want them scrutinized and talked about because that would be a problem. Everyone wants to know, “Where are her kids?” Out of these pictures, that’s where."


CONTINUE READING AFTER THE JUMP!


What a coinky-dink because those 2 places happen to be the only 2 places where we've seen her kids...at least 2 of the 3 of them with her and Usher. I refuse to believe that you have your school age children traveling with you and your man as much as you and your man travel. I refuse to believe it, Meek Man. But there's something I don't get: she says she keeps her kids 'out of these pictures' because she doesn't want them to be scrutinized and talked about, but yet, we see these kids in pictures of the places she mentioned above. If that was going to be a problem, why not keep the kids out of all pictures altogether?

Needless to say, the pics (that you will see below) were taken in the Bahamas during the grand opening of the Cove Atlantis Resort back in May.

Oh, and to anybody who don't like what I just said about anything in this post can conveniently kiss my ass 10 times in a row something proper-like if they please. LOL! I just wanted to go ahead and put that out there right quick because I know there are going to be some people who won't agree with the things I chose to say in this blog entry. And that's alright. This is a free country. This is also a free blog, so just like I just spoke my piece, feel free to speak yours.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP HATIN' ON THEM IT'S NOT A GOOD LOOK!

Anonymous said...

why do you hate on the people you post about? if you are trying to be a so-called entertainment reporter, journalist, blogger, or whatever you call yourself then report the stories and keep it moving

SouthernGurl said...

And a a so-called entertainment reporter, journalist, blogger, or whatever you call yourself reports and blogs about whatever they please. And you only call it hating because I'm directing my comments towards what appear to be your idols.

I'm gonna put myself out there to make an ass of myself for choosing to ASSUME that the 2 Anonymous post above mine are from the same person.
So now my question is: why are you so concerned and worried about who I hate on? Especially when it comes to Usher and Tameka. I thought I made myself clear when I stated in my original post that anyone who doesn't like what I have to say can...well, if you read my original post then you know what I said.

Therefore, consider yourself in a too-bad, so-sad situation if you think that I'm going to stop blogging my personal thoughts and feelings on anyone (especially Usher and Tameka) or anything I choose just to pacify you and the doting love you have for Usher and Tameka--or whoever else you may feel I'm hating on.

I didn't put a gun to your head and force you to read the post.

Anonymous said...

Tameka aint nuthin but a damn gold diggin hoe! she needs to sit her ass down somewhere and take care of those kids

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm late as hell on this post. But has anyone else noticed that in both pics she is not interacting or even touching her "children". She's a project, babymaking, golddigging ho. Not to leave Usher's ugly ass out. No ones twat could be that good. If she even has one because as you eluded, she looks like a dude. I wouldn't be surprised if that comes out and she bought all these kids. lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro