Monday, October 29, 2007

MINISTER FARRAKHAN SAYS T.I. WAS SET UP.

Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan believes rappers such as T.I. and Lil Wayne are lodged in the crosshairs of the U.S. government and says as much in his latest speech, Justifiable Homicide: The Attack On Black Youth. Minister Farrakhan gave the speech at the Mosque Maryam in Chicago Illinois on Sunday, where he also addressed the recent arrests of various rappers like T.I. and Lil' Wayne. "T.I. was set up and they are trying with Lil' Wayne," Minister Farrakhan told AllHipHop.com. In addition to T.I. And Lil' Wayne, Minister Farrakhan also touched on other topics such as the Jena 6, Michael Vick and the overwhelming gang violence which plagues many American cities.

For more information on where to view the speech log on: http://www.noi.org/.
.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro