Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NEW PICS: T.I. IN COMPLEX MAGAZINE; RAPPER CONTRADICTS HIMSELF IN THE INTERVIEW?

Did you all know that words can be powerful? So powerful to the point that if by chance you happen to speak them enough (in a good or bad way), there's a great possibility that they can, and in most cases, become true? Case in point: The Rubberband man a.k.a. T.I./Tip Harris is featured in the November issue of Complex magazine. My job dropped when he basically said shooting pistols was something he doesn't do anymore because not only does he have a great life, he also intends on being around to raise his children; therefore he refuses to stoop to the level of others who don't live by the same principles as him. Now, does that sound like a contradiction to you? Well, it does to me.

On Rap Now:
COMPLEX: You’re the only rapper to drop platinum albums the last two years. How can you say you don’t fit in?

T.I.: When I saw Tupac talking that “Thug Life” shit, getting locked up for shooting police, and getting shot and living, that’s when I was like, Damn, them niggas is really about that shit. Now you’re just let down. This ain’t this guy that he was on this record. And nobody seems to have a problem with it. It’s a lot of fake shit in it. I like to consider myself an intelligent person, and this shit is not something of intelligence anymore. It’s getting real young and stupid, and that ain’t me.


MORE PICS OF T.I. IN COMPLEX MAGAZINE AFTER THE JUMP!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro