Friday, December 7, 2007

NEW MAG SCANS: ALICIA KEYS IN GIANT MAGAZINE (DECEMBER '07/JANUARY '08 ISSUE)

ALICIA ON HOW SHE STAYS UNDER THE PAPARAZZI'S RADAR: "I guess the way I roll is really low key. I guess it is pretty amazing. I was looking at a magazine earlier and thinking, 'How is it that two people are on a boat in the middle of the ocean and there's a picture of them there?' Like, seriously, how does somebody know you're gonna be on a boat in the middle of the ocean? That's crazy!"

ALICIA ON BEING BRAVE & FORTHRIGHT IN HER REAL-LIFE RELATIONSHIPS: "I tend to be a bit secretive. I'll wait and see what someone else feels or says, especially when I'm in a relationship 'cause I can usually read people. It's my nature to let them show me who they are first before I show them who I am. But once I'm in love with somebody, I'm the best girlfriend you could ever have."

ALICIA ON HER RUMORED RELATIONSHIP WITH KERRY 'KRUCIAL KEYS' BROTHERS: "That's what they've been saying for a little while now, but I don't usually address that question. Oprah told me never to tell--and I can't disobey Oprah!...I definitely found my partner. I know he is somebody who will always be special to me and that we're always going to be in each other's lives."




MORE PICS OF ALICIA KEYS IN GIANT MAGAZINE AFTER THE JUMP!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks beautiful

Anonymous said...

alicia always photographs perfectly. thanks for posting these pictures. i haven't seen them anywhere else on the internet (unless you include the akeys fansite that provided the link to this blog) and i'm an avid a. keys fan, so i know!

thanks again! alicia keys fans thank you!

Anonymous said...

Alicia! Stop looking so hot! Dayum!

Bunni said...

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro