Thursday, January 17, 2008

CANDID PICS: HALLE IN HOLLYWOOD; ACTRESS SAYS SHE'S PETRIFIED AT THE THOUGHT OF GIVING BIRTH.

Awww, bless her precious heart! Mother-to-be Halle Berry says she is absolutely terrified at the prospect of giving birth - insisting childbirth is more nerve-wracking than awaiting the winners' announcements at the Academy Awards. The first-time parent, who suffers from diabetes, has been warned by doctors she will have to be carefully monitored when she goes into labor in the coming months, because her condition can cause birthing complications. She tells British magazine Reveal, "I'm worried about giving birth. I've been pretty cool about my pregnancy up until lately, but suddenly I'm realizsng that there's a baby that's got to come out and someone is going to have to be there to push it out. Emotionally, I'm a bit of a mess. Besides all the hormones bubbling and boiling inside me, the anticipation is starting to get to me. I'm more nervous now than I was during the Oscars." Berry - who won an Academy Award in 2002 for her performance in Monster's Ball - is expected to give birth to boyfriend Gabriel Aubry's baby in March (08).

Below, peep the candid pics of Halle (along with her security guard) shopping on Melrose Avenue in Hollywood.



...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro