Friday, April 18, 2008

RAY J. SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING BOBBY'S BITCHING REMARKS ABOUT HIM.

Ever wondered what it sounds like to read two men going at each other's throat like a couple of bitch-made females? If not, then here it is. Brandy's baby brother Ray J., has responded to the snide-ass remarks Bobby Brown has made about him regarding his relationship with Whitney Houston. Ray J. who has dated Whitney in the past says he doesn't appreciate Bobby calling him a 'little man' in his new book, Being Bobby Brown: The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But... And although he says he has nothing personal against Whit's ex-hubby, he'd appreciate it if old dude would stop dwelling on the negative about his marriage to Houston. Ray told In Touch magazine, "I think what Bobby's saying in his book is just ridiculous. He should really go back in and pray and figure out what he should do on the positive tip." Of Brown's height jibes, Ray J. says, "We're the same height, Bobby, come on!"

Also, Ray J. denies his new song Boyfriend is about his relationship with Houston and his feelings about Brown. He adds, "I don't want anybody to think I'm taking any shots at Bobby personally and spilling out my relationship or my sex life with Whitney-I would never do nothing like that. I don't kiss and tell, I don't exploit other people's business and I don't think it's cool that Bobby's doing that!"
....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can dorian go STFU he need a beating how sonya let him get out of control like that

SouthernGurl said...

lex, no you didn't say Dorian!!! LMAO! I had to think about that for a minute!

Anonymous said...

"I don't exploit other people..."- how much money did you made from the KIM vid, Dorian?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I don't think Ray J should be Whitney anyway. He just so childish trying to fit in with the big dogs and shit. He not even in love with her. OMG. Wtf boe. I don't understand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro