Monday, May 5, 2008

NEW PICS: LAMMAN RUCKER HOSTS 'THE BUTTAFLY EFFECT FRIDAYS' AT FASHION 40 IN NEW YORK CITY.

It's no secret that the handsome, sophisticated and debonair actor Lamman Rucker has always been a popular and favorite among regular readers and visitors here at Real Gossip 101. I once told you all that I was a pair of binoculars and a photo collage away from becoming a true blue Lamman Rucker superstalker! But I'll digress...at least for now. Anyhoo, it's a rare occasion to see Lamman gracing any type of club with his presence. It's an even more rare occasion to get your hands on pictures of this oh-so-fine man gracing his presence in a club. So imagine my surprise when I came across several club pics of Lamman (decked out in a perfectly tailored pair of black slacks, a baby blue shirt with a blue and silver tie under a black vest) hosting The Buttafly Effect Fridays at Fashion 40 in New York City last Friday (5.2.2008). As you all can tell by the pictures below, Lamman spent more time obliging the ladies requests for photos than hosting. Hell, but can you blame them?

As for you die hard fans anxiously waiting to see one of 2007's hottest man of the year back on the screen--big or small--it's still possible. Most likely you can still catch Lamman in Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns at your local theater. If that doesn't satisfy your thirst, go out and purchase a copy of Why Did I Get Married? You can also check him out in I'm Through With White Girls which is a straight-to-dvd release or slobber and drool over him while watching him live and in person in the current stage play We Be I Me as part of all-black male ensemble theater company the Black Gents of Hollywood (go to www.myspace.com/blackgents or www.myspace.com/lammanrucker for tour dates and cities). Also, Lamman's latest movie, Ball Don't Lie (based on the book of the same name), premiered at the Tribeca Music Festival last month. Lamman plays 'Trey,' a member of a street basketball team. (read movie synopsis and Tribeca review HERE.)




CLICK 'READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!' TO SEE MORE PICS OF LAMMAN AT FASHION 40.

The film also stars Cris 'Ludacris' Bridges, Nick Cannon, Mykelti Williamson, Steve Harris, Cress Williams and Harold Perrineau. As for a daily and/or weekly fix, be on the lookout for Lamman's guest appearances in reruns of All of Us and Half & Half. Check your local listings and pre-set your DVR and TiVos. Other than everything I suggested above, I don't know how else to help you!

In the meantime peep the photos of Lamman at Fashion 40. I took the liberty of sprinkling a few random pics of utter hot madness. And if it's one thing I learned from looking at these pics, its the fact that some people just don't have truthful and caring friends.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart. tall, handsome, courteous. They don't make men like him anymore. I'd keep him locked in my house if he was my man. LOL!!! Thanks for the eyecandy, SouthernGurl!! This seems to be the only place I can come to to get my Lamman Rucker fix!

Anonymous said...

I've seen him look better. He ain't nothing to write home to mama about.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR THE LAMMAN PICS, SG!

Anonymous said...

I see somebody hating already.

Anonymous said...

SouthernGurl I love your site. you post stuff about Lamman as if you know him up close and personally! lol! We should all be so lucky!

Anonymous said...

@ CHARISMATIC: I used to think that too! Because this blog has the most info on him. I thought either she knows him or his people are sending her info on him to post for us fans. I just want to know why we don't see him in magazines and stuff. With his looks he should be featured in photospreads and endorsements for toothpaste or something. LOL!

SouthernGurl said...

My knowing Lamman 'up close and personally' would just be the bees knees now wouldn't it? LOL! I try my best to post as much info as I can on Lamman because I'm well aware that having him on my blog attracts his fans like a fat boy to Dairy Queen on a hot summer day! I had even thought about creating a fan site for him, but I ain't trying to have my nerves tested by folks like FamuDiva (and you know I love you girl...but sometimes....you make me wonder!).

Anyway, I agree with you Mina. He would make a great spokesmen for any product he endorses. Hell, they can even put him on the cover of a BET Arabesque novel!

I don't know who his PR people are, but I'm sure it would appease his fans if they saw more of him and read more about him via other media outlets. Shit, I'm 'bout to send them an email and ask them to let me join their team! LOL! Dude needs and deserves more exposure than what he's getting.

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ 'a pair of binoculars and a photo collage away from becoming a superstalker'@ LOL

Anonymous said...

Am I the only person wondering if Lamman actually reads the stuff that is written by him on this blog? Dude has to google his name every now and then right?

Anonymous said...

damn that's a good question!

Anonymous said...

Jesus take the wheel! You mean to tell me all FamuDiva had to say about these pics was, 'THANK YOU FOR THE LAMMAN PICS, SG!'? I can't believe it. FD, have you finally found a man who actually know you exist?! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro