Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PICS FROM T.I.'S 28TH BIRTHDAY PARTY.

T.I. celebrated his 28th birthday by throwing a big shing ding at the Biltmore in Atlanta last Saturday. He themed the bash as The Untouchables Part Deux. I'm guessing it was a continuation from his birthday party from last year. Utter madness was in full effect and I'm convinced T.I.'s love for Tiny is truly unconditional. It would have to be if he let her leave the house looking the way she looked. Lord knows I'm not understanding the three-toned/layered weave. Her hairstyle in no way, shape or form complimented her dress, handbag and shoe game. Anywho, other semi-celebs in attendance included Young Dro, Toccara, Jazze Pha and T-Boz.




MORE PICS AFTER THE JUMP!




1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh at her face!!!!!!!!!! T.I. could do so much better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro