Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CANDID PICS: KESHIA KNIGHT-PULLIAM; T.I. IN LOS ANGELES.

Cute Cosby kid Keshia Knight Pulliam was spotted flying through an airport trying to get to her intended destination. Click on each pic to see its full image.


-----------------------

The paparazzi spotted rapper T.I. (real name Clifford Harris Jr.) out and about in Los Angeles last week. Believe it or not, T.I., who pleaded guilty to illegal weapons possession last year and was sentenced to seven months of house arrest, 1,500 hours of community service and one year in jail, says he's ready to start serving his bid. No stranger to a jail cell, T.I. also says he isn't scared but instead "concerned" and "anxious" to get it all over with. "Sooner I get started, sooner I get finished," T.I. said in a recent interview with CNN. Tip is set to begin serving his one-year sentence in March.


....

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Keshia will always be everybody's Rudy!! I heard she hates being called that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro