Sunday, October 26, 2008

MAGAZINE SCANS: CHILLI CHILLING ON CRUISE CONTROL IN NEW UPSCALE MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT. HER BEST PHOTOSHOOT EVER.

Here on RealGossip 101 I've posted several magazine photoshoots of Chilli of TLC, but I have to say her photospread in the new issue of Upscale magazine is by far the most hottest and most innovative photoshoot I have ever seen! I don't know how many times you readers have left comments on this site asking (as well as complaining...harsh, but true) if she'll ever grow out of slicking back her trademark/infamous 'baby hair' or 'curly curls' and adapt a totally new hairstyle...especially when you consider the fact that the only prominent change she has made to her meticulous mane since hitting the scene nearly 18 years ago is her hair color. Personally, I don't see what the big hub-bub is all about with the incessant talk regarding her switching up her hairstyle. I could clearly understand it if she has sported a ponytail everyday of the week since 1992; but that isn't the case.

So for those of you who have always wondered what Chilli would look like with a different hairstyle (and another hair color), wonder no more. Below are pics of the singer in a grunge-meets-glam biker chick theme as she straddles on a Harley Davidson 2009 Fatboy motorcycle. Who knew she could still keep it crazysexycool while donning leather, denim and heels!


CLICK ON EACH PIC TO SEE IT'S FULL IMAGE. IS CHILLI SPORTING A REAL NEW 'DO? FIND OUT AFTER THE JUMP!


Photography by: Sean Cokes
Creative Direction by: Laconia Dean
Wardrobe Styling & Selection by: Tamara Connor
Motorcycles provided by: the Clayton County, Georgia, Harley Davidson dealership

Now, yall know good and well Chilli will die before she chop off her tresses! Plus, she told yall years ago that she loves being a long-haired girl!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Chilli's long hair!!! I only suggested she change her hair color to black.

Anonymous said...

Not that she looks old but she would look so much younger if she returned to her natural jet black hair color. And I TOTALLY hate that blonde wig! Ugh!! ANd judging by the expression on her face she hates it too!! I don't blame you Chilly Chill!!

BTW, I knew you'd come through with these pics sooner or later. LOL! They're beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and Stunning.

Anonymous said...

Are we looking at Harley Davidson's new spokeswoman/person? When I looked at that picture I thought I was looking at an ad for the motorcycle company in a men's magazine like King or Smooth or even FHM. She just continues and continues to prove just how photogenic and breathtakingly beautiful she really is--and that she can't take an unflattering pic.

Anonymous said...

She looks Beautiful..Check out my new blog
http://www.dmariegossip.blogspot.com/

SouthernGurl said...

To D. Marie: I love your sight! What a great start! I literally laughed out loud at the 'Belacefronts' title you gave Beyonce! LOL!! I'm definitely going to add you to my blog roll! Keep up the good work.

BTW: you should look into embedding a chat/shout box onto your site. That way folks can leave you messages telling you 'what's up' and how much they dig your blog.

Anonymous said...

I think her clothes look hot!!!

Anonymous said...

@Southerngurl..Thank 4 the love..

Anonymous said...

Nothing says classy like chains hubcaps and tires.

F'real not even a real rim, but them 5 dollar shits you see on cabs?

Anonymous said...

She is still VERY pretty but why hasnt she jumped on a nice sitcom or movies?
even A/B list stars are doing TV now.

Personally, I really dont want to hear her sing...

Once you reach a certian point movies/tv always follow next. get with the program chilli!
you obviously have an audience, there is money to be made.

Anonymous said...

Chili's only real talent was dancing... and she wasn;t really spectacular at that.

She has no other talent to fall back on.

I think she's enough of a local hero in ATL to be satisfied and complacent with her status quo without having to resort to B and C list celebrity tactics al-la- reality tv etc... while not ballin outta control, she's definitely probably living pretty decently.

Anonymous said...

She looks good to be 37. Always thought she was pretty.

Anonymous said...

I know...I don't like this look on her...That first pic?

Anonymous said...

Haters! Chili is 37 and looks amazing! It's just a photo shoot. No one asked to put you in a magazine did they?

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for a new hair do and no baby hair!

Anonymous said...

well call me Cooter Brown.... Chili without babyhairs is like cornflakes without the milk. I love it. Now if she can just keep it up and tell T-Boz that her bob hairdo with the long side pieces is sooooooooooooooooooo oooo over.

Anonymous said...

In these pictures she looks like a cross between Keshia Knight Pulliam (Lil Rudy), Ciara and D. Woods. I almost didn't recognize her. I guess that's a good thing? She makes being beautiuful look so effortless and natural. I wonder does she realize just how gorgeous she is! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Ageless yet so solo-albumless.

Anonymous said...

OMG! She looks FABULOUS!! I saw some of these pics on another site but this is my first time seeing the pic of her in that yellow shirt (I now realize that's because you posted this spread first like three days ago!). Those boots are to die for. Not really feeling the blonde wig though. Other than that GET IT CHILLI!!

BTW, that yellow shirt pic is the best one out of the bunch!!

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling she wuz wearing a wig. No problem tho. She's still fly az hell. If she only knew da thangz I'd do to her if she let me. Ush good looking out for dogging her and making her available for catz like me who would treat her like the goddess that she iz if she ever gave any of us a chance! Stupid nigga.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro