Saturday, November 1, 2008

RUBEN STUDDARD REVEALS HOW HE & WHERE HE MET HIS WIFE.


"I was actually not shopping at all... I was promoting my album and I had an autograph signing at Wal-Mart. And so she came to get the autograph for her best friend who was a big fan of mine. So she was telling me a story about her friend and she said, 'My friend loves you.' And I said, 'Well what about you?' We just became friends right after that. We hung out and maybe three months after we started (to get serious)."

--American Idol Ruben Studdard on how he met his wife, Surata Zaui McCants in between the aisles of Wal-Mart Superstore in Atlanta back in 2006 while promoting his debut album. The singer admits it was an odd first meeting, because she was there to get his signature for her best pal. The couple wed in a ceremony in his native Birmingham, Alabama in June of 2008. Mrs. Studdard says they'll begin their family hope to have kids in the next year or so.
....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro