Thursday, April 17, 2008

NEW SITCOM STAR FLAVOR FLAV SAYS HE HOPES TO BECOME THE NEXT EDDIE MURPHY.

I swear sometimes the stuff some people say boggles my mind tenfold. Flavor Flav, former hype-man-turned-sitcom-"actor" says he's hoping and praying his new sitcom will turn him into--now, get this--the next Eddie Murphy. For reasons still unknown, someone apparently felt Flav could carry the lead role in a new show, aptly titled, Under One Roof (which also stars former One on One co-star Kelly Perrine) which revolves around a convict (Flav) attempting to turn his life around. Well, I guess that can't be too hard to do considering his background....Anyhoo, Flav claims his former classmate Murphy is his acting inspiration. He says, "Eddie was in my ninth grade English class at Roosevelt Junior-Senior High School. Today he is one of the most successful actors and I'm very proud of my boy."

Flav also claims he has slipped into his Under One Roof role easily - because his bad boy character echoes his own early life. He adds, "It relates to my life a lot because, back in the days before I became Public Enemy, I was always in and out of jail, getting in trouble."

.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro