Thursday, April 17, 2008

TYLER PERRY SAYS SOMEONE IS STALKING HIM.

Someone is stalking my Uncle Tyler. I can't help it. There's just something about him that makes me want to call him my Uncle Tyler. And then again, there's something about him that makes me wish he was my Uncle Tyler! Anyhoo, after checking my email to read his latest letter to his fans (because dude's went ghost for a while), I truly thought he was joking. He opened the letter up stating: "Okay, I know that I haven’t written in a while but I’ve been dealing with a situation. I’m trying to be careful how I say this without inciting this person, but I have a stalker. This person sends several hundred emails a day to my office and has planned our wedding and bought rings and such. She has showed up at my house several times. What’s crazy is I’ve never met this woman nor have I even responded to her emails. I’ve had to increase the guards at my house as well as travel with body guards and I hate that. I hate to have big guys following me around. Anyway I’ll try to keep this positive. Let me breathe..."

Dude, all you have to do is put on your Madea get-up, invite her somewhere for a serious and intense back-bending game of 'grit-ball', curse her ass out and be through with it. It ain't that hard. But are you sure she wasn't just asking you to forward those letters, emails, wedding plans and phone calls to Lamman Rucker? I mean you handsome and all, but I'd have an easier time believing this story if the person she was stalking was Lamman. Some days, I'm a photo collage and a pair of binoculars away from becoming his stalker my damn self! LOL! Tyler went on to say that the ratings fro his TBS sitcom Tyler Perry Presents House of Payne have gone through the roof. And I believe it. The show has gotten 10 times better...especially with the addition of celebrity guest stars such as Michael Jai White, Robin Givens and Keshia Knight-Pulliam.

CONTINUE READING THIS STORY BY CLICKING 'READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!'

And what Tyler letter would be complete without him asking his supportive fans for a favor? LOL! Bless his heart! It's the least we could do. According to Perry, Time magazine has listed his him as a finalist on it's 2008 Top 100 Influential People list. However, in order for him to make the list, fans have to click this LINK and vote as many times as you wish. Tyler said, "I don't know what this means or why they selected me for this list but since they did, I'd sure like for you to have a voice in this contest." Other black celebrities mentioned on the list include: Will Smith, Chris Rock, Oprah, Barack Obama, Tiger Woods, Nelson Mandela, Condolezza Rice, Tyra Banks, Jay-Z and will.i.am.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro