Thursday, October 9, 2008

'NEW YORK' SOUNDS OFF ON JENNIFER HUDSON & PUNK'S ENGAGMENT: 'IT'S A MIXED MATCH, IT WON'T WORK.'


This heffah here! Tiffany 'New York' Pollard is throwing in her two cents on the recent news of the engagement of Jennifer Hudson and former I Love New York 2 contestant David 'Punk' Otunga. Tiff told In Touch magazine that she's a bit skeptical about the authenticity of the couple's engagement and that she hopes Punk is marrying Jen for the right reasons because she feels he could quickly end up becoming the next Al Reynolds! But Miss Muppet Lady, who alludes to the notion that maybe Punk is too good for Jennifer, didn't stop there. Continue reading below:
“He’s really loving being Mr. Jennifer Hudson. I think he’s loving the lavish things she brings to his life, he’s seeing the world due to Jennifer’s success. [But] can you love this person if they lose all of this tomorrow? She needs to find out. I just hope people are marrying each other for the right reasons. It’s a mixed match, it won’t work. He’ll be in her shadow like Al Reynolds was to Star Jones, like Stedman Graham is to Oprah....When we were in Miami together (during the taping of ILNY2), he didn’t even try anything [on me]! Maybe I wasn’t his type, maybe I wasn’t big enough for him. His heart is way big....Two weeks ago, I ran into [Jennifer and David] and I didn’t say much. I said ‘Goodbye, Punk!’ and she looked at me like ‘What!’ I know his name’s David, but I call him Punk.”
Gurl, bye! Besides, if J. Hud and D. Otunga continue on with their hectic career schedules, there may not be a wedding period.
.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NY is so damn ugly! And while she trying to dole out relationship advice, where her man at? She got some nerve.

Anonymous said...

I dont like the comments that "New York" made just because I feel like she is doing it out of spite... However I do not feel as though Jen and this guy...David is it???.. will be a good match.. I dont know much about him since I didnt watch that show but I have high hopes for Jen and he does look like someone who is trying to ride her coat tails. She did an interview and was talking about the whole engagement thing and the way she said some things had me believing that this aint love... If it is then GOOD LUCK Jen!!!! BTW CD is great!!

SouthernGurl said...

I guess anytime someone gives NY the smallest opportunity to get a little shine even at the expense of others, as usual, she takes them up on their offer and then some. This chick stay thirsty for the limelight. Can't keep a man to save her life, but walks around and acts like every man wants her....and those who don't are gay. Will somebody tell her Gonzo and Fonzie called and said if she's late for another rehearsal that's gon be her ass! http://www.drummerworld.com/pics/drum46/animal1.jpg

Anonymous said...

Believe me when I tell u,it's just a matter of time when somebody catches New York and her fake-ass mama @ the right time and @ the right place. But anyway David is a prominate Chicago Lawyer who by the the way, was a senior partner in his law firm. Now,he's an entertainment lawyer, which is where the real money at. New York's ass just mad cuz even though she picked the "white boy" her ass still got played. Hopefully she'll run into "Boots" somewhere and get her long awaited ass whoopin'.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro