Wednesday, October 8, 2008

JENNIFER HUDSON EXPLAINS WHY SHE WON'T BE GETTING MARRIED ANYTIME SOON.


“We were like, 'Okay let’s get married.' But then I’m thinking, Wait a minute. How do you do this? Where do you start?” I don’t have a clue at all where to begin. Plus, there’s so much going on—he has whatever he has going on and I got all of this going with my projects, so it will take some time before anything can be done....I have never been engaged; that was a rumor.[According to the media,] I’ve been engaged, Lord I don’t know how many times to Lord knows how many different people. For the record, this is my first engagement.”

--Jennifer Hudson on her engagement to David Otunga a.k.a. 'Punk' from I Love New York 2. Expect this union, if it lasts, to be a long one. Why? Jennifer says she and her fiance are miles away from sitting down and planning their wedding because they are both committed to separate career projects. In the meantime, check out a couple of photoshoot photos of the couple below.


.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro