Tuesday, August 14, 2007

MAG SCANS: THE COMBS' & SIMMONS KIDS IN THEIR PARENTS SEAN JOHN, BABY PHAT FOR GIRLS & PHAT FARM FOR BOYS PRINT ADS.

So, I was thumbing through my latest issue of Vibe magazine..the one with Obama on the cover...anyhoo, I wasn't anywhere near halfway through the magazine when I started noticing ad after ad after ad. Celebs promoting their clothing lines, of course. But what really caught my attention was the fact that these celeb CEOs such as Diddy, Kimora and Russell Simmons and even Russell's baby brother, Rev. Run, have no problems whatsover putting their kids to work at an early age. LOL! Peep the pics below and you will find Kimora and Russell's darling daughters, Aoki Lee and Ming Lee in their new print ad for their new clothing line (launched just last month), Baby Phat for Girlz; while their older cousins, Russy (named after his uncle respectively) and that cool ass brother of his Diggy keep it all in the family by posing in their uncle's Phat Farm for Boys print ad; and last, but not least, peep Diddy's 13 year-old son Justin 'stuntin' like' his 'daddy' in his father's Sean John Boys print ad. They're just too adorable!

And here's the lovely Kimora Lee Simmons in one of her signature Baby Phat franchise print ads.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah i love these ads. love them

Str8 said...

It's about damn time you got on this blogging tip! Welcome and keep up the great work!! By the way, I'm adding you to my blogroll right this second...Peace & HairGrease!

SouthernGurl said...

Str8 said...
It's about damn time you got on this blogging tip! Welcome and keep up the great work!! By the way, I'm adding you to my blogroll right this second...Peace & HairGrease!

Hey lypoa! Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate it. Did you see your blog name on my blogroll as well? I'm just looking out for the Cru fam. You know how we do! Thanks for supporting me!

Anonymous said...

The girls look adorable and I love the one with diggy and russy, they look so handsome. The one with diddy and justin is cute too...

Anonymous said...

Question...when are we going to see Christian in some of this Sean John ads. I'm just sayin.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Mediatake totally took your pics and slapped the Mediatakeout banner across your labels.
They are so wack.

Anonymous said...

I love the blog PSG!

Foxxy

SouthernGurl said...

Boo said...
Wow. Mediatake totally took your pics and slapped the Mediatakeout banner across your labels.
They are so wack.


Are you serious?!! I probably shouldn't be mad because they do that shit to everybody...but considering the fact that this blog is brand new and they're already stealing from it still ain't right. God, I hate when people do that. Regular pics I don't mind, but the pics that I took the time to scan, resize, upload and post on a blog that I'm busting my ass to operate, still don't sit well with me.

And for the life of me, I still struggle to understand why people flock to that site the way they do.

Thanks for the heads up, boo. It's a lesson learn. From here on out I'll make sure to tag my pics in such a way that they won't be marred and ruined by some other tacky blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro