Saturday, August 25, 2007

SCANS: DIDDY W/SON CHRISTIAN, IN 'SEAN JOHN BOY'S PRINT ADS

I know that a lot of you were wondering why you often only see Diddy's oldest son, Justin featured in Diddy's Sean John print ads with (and without) his father. Well, I can't answer that question because I don't know! LOL! But what I do know is that a couple of new Sean John Boys print ads featuring Diddy with his baby boy/mini-me, Christian, were recently published in a few urban magazines...and you can peep those pics below. The resemblance between father and son is skrong, ain't it?! If Diddy ain't that boy's daddy then I don't know who is!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are CUTE! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro