Monday, October 22, 2007

MORE PICS FROM DIDDY'S WOMEN'S LINE LAUNCH PARTY + ANOTHER ASSAULT VICTIM SUES THE MOGUL.

A man who has accused Sean 'Diddy' Combs of getting his bodyguards to beat him up filed a lawsuit against the Bad Boy founder for $4 million claiming he suffered "bruises, contusions, lacerations ... and injuries to his mouth and his teeth." As previously reported, James Waldon says he was only trying to introduce himself to Diddy last June as he sat in a booth inside of a club. Instead, Diddy signaled for his men to "forcibly remove" Waldon from the area, the lawsuit states. Diddy was served papers as he entered his flagship Sean John store in New York City Friday night (Oct. 19), reports TMZ.com. A spy for the Web site said Diddy's bodyguards smacked the papers to the ground as Diddy stormed inside. But later, a member of Diddy's entourage returned to retrieve the papers, TMZ stated.

Meanwhile, the hip hop mogul is also accused of hitting Steven Acevedo twice in the mouth last Saturday at Kiosk in an altercation over a woman, according to reports. Police said they were still investigating and planning to charge Diddy in the case, but his lawyer claims the matter will be settled out of court.





MORE PICS AFTER THE JUMP!




2 comments:

KIM 2.0 said...

DANG, DIDDY SIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM OR THEIR MAMA

Anonymous said...

I think every person should glance at this.
superb 5 | superb 1 | nice here do not forget 9 | do not forget 7 | this here nice 7 | look link

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro