Thursday, October 25, 2007

NEW PICS/VIDEO: KERRY WASHINGTON AND COMMON VISIT MTV'S TRL (10.23.07) TO PREMIERE COM'S NEW VIDEO, 'I WANT YOU.'

When I first saw these pictures of Kerry Washington and Common together, I asked myself, 'What in the world do they have in common?!' (no pun intended). Then I remembered reading an online article about Kerry making her directorial debut as director of Common's latest video, I Want You. So, I'm going to go ahead and assume that this is the reason why they both appeared on MTV's TRL together.

According to SOHH, originally, Common, who hails from Chicago, handpicked the talented actress as the leading lady in his new video. However, Washington wanted more (i.e. a directorial credit)... and she says it wasn't just her pretty face that earned her the spot in Com's director's chair. "Common called me and asked me if I wanted to be 'the girl' in the next video because we've really always had a mutual respect for each other's work and I said that I would do it if I can direct it," Washington told SOHH. "And he was like, 'Alright well write a treatment."

The shoot, which took place in L.A. a week ago, turned out to be a celestial event. "One of the really cool things about the video is that it's totally star studded," Washington said. "It's myself, Common, Alicia Keys [and] Kanye West. It's really fun. I'm loving it even more than I thought I was going to."

As for those rumors that these two are allegedly dating...well, the hell if I know! Although there has been more than a few web whispers regarding their courtship (Kerry has reportedly been seen at a number of Common's performances...and there were also rumors that the two possible lovebirds were spotted playing kissy-face in Virginia earlier this month), only time will eventually tell as to rather Kerry and Common have a little more in common than just music and whatnot. Besides, isn't he somehow always rumored to be dating any chick he happens to be working with or photographed with?

Watch the video below.




...

3 comments:

Malcom said...

This can't have effect in actual fact, that's exactly what I think.
link | link | here

Anonymous said...

Wow, there is so much effective info above!
also 2 | do not forget 4 | superb 4 this link | nice 5 | you may 9 you may 3 | nice 1

Anonymous said...

This won't work in reality, that is what I suppose.
good 7 | check 2 | superb 9 nice link | also 1 | also 8 superb 2 | this 9

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro