Monday, November 19, 2007

NEW PICS: CELEBS AT THE 2007 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS (RED CARPET, SHOW, PERFORMANCES, PRESS ROOM)

I appreciate each and every person who visits REALGOSSIP 101. I truly do. However, I am not about to go into who did what, who said what, who wore what and who won what. Yall gon have to figure all of that stuff out for yourselves while I go call my doctor to make an appointment to see if I done developed a severe case of carpal tunnel all up and through my right hand and whatnot. I also have to get my eyes checked because whatever images I've posted in this blog post are all just one big blur to me. It may be because I've been working on this post since midnight. LOL!

So, peep the images below AND the MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY MORE PICS (as well as a short list of winners) AFTER THE JUMP. Oh, and excuse any typos you may come across...'cause like I implied at the beginning of this post, I really can't see shit! (Excuse my Swahili, please and thank you). And I think I've lost all the feeling in my fingertips!


RED CARPET ARRIVALS





PRESENTERS



PERFORMANCES





PRESSROOM



RED CARPET ARRIVALS










PERFORMANCES







PRESS ROOM


2007 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS WINNERS

SOUL/RHYTHM & BLUES

Favorite Male Artist: Akon

Favorite Female Artist: Rihanna

Favorite Album: Justin Timberlake / FutureSex/LoveSounds

RAP/HIP-HOP

Favorite Band, Duo or Group: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Favorite Male Artist: T.I.

Favorite Album: T.I. / T.I. vs. T.I.P.

LATIN MUSIC

Favorite Artist: Jennifer Lopez

SOUNDTRACKS

Favorite Album: High Musical 2

FAVORITE BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST (ALL GENRES)

Daughtry

INTERNATIONAL STAR OF THE YEAR

Beyoncé

T-MOBILE AWARD

Carrie Underwood

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALICIA WAS DOPE OF COURSE, BRING OUT ALL THOSE REGGAS. SUGARLAND & B??? IT WAS OK, DIFFERENT BUT OK. THE AWARDS WAS KINDA BORED BUT AMA'S USUALLY R.

Anonymous said...

OK LET ME FIX MY GRAMMER

KIM 2.0 said...

ALICIA WAS DOPE OF COURSE, BRINGING OUT ALL THOSE REGGA'S. SUGARLAND & B??? IT WAS OK, DIFFERENT BUT OK. THE AWARDS WAS KINDA BORING BUT AMA'S USUALLY R.

Anonymous said...

DANG IT
GRAMMAR!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro