Thursday, November 8, 2007

NEW PICS: CHRIS BROWN & T-PAIN ON THE TODAY SHOW + CHRIS EXPLAINS WHY HE 'LET' KANYE KEEP HIS ALBUM TITLE.

R&B star Chris Brown chose not to challenge Kanye West over album titles - because the rapper's Graduation was released first. The singer's management team were thrilled when they learned Brown planned to call his new album Graduation, because they dreamed of a publicity-heavy war with West over his album of the same name. But the teenager called his managers off, insisting he wanted to be respectful to West. He says, "I came up with the title seven months ago and people were like, 'Kanye said that his album is called Graduation, and we can just negotiate.' I was like, 'Nah, you're not negotiating... I'll just let him call his album Graduation and I'll just change the title. It's no big deal for me." West is also featured on Brown's new album, Exclusive, which released on Tuesday (06Nov07).

Brown's fans won't know what to do with themselves this holiday season, as the heart throb will be in movie theaters with the film This Christmas, in record stores via his latest album Exclusive, and up close and personal on a just-announced two-month promotional outing. The Exclusive Holiday Tour, which kicks off Dec. 6 in Cincinnati, OH, will also feature co-headliner Bow Wow along with special guests Soulja Boy, Shop Boys and Lil Mama. The trek touches down in arenas from coast to coast through mid-January.




MORE PICS OF CHRIS & T-PAIN PERFORMING ON THE TODAY SHOW AFTER THE JUMP!
In more related news, Brown insists on fresh underwear every day and throws out briefs once he has worn them. The Kiss Kiss hitmaker refuses to wear underwear for more than one day at a time. He says, "I'm not a germophobe, but I don't feel like washing them 'cos I'm always moving, so I buy different packs. I buy like five or six packs... and I'm good for, like, a week and (then) I gotta get a whole lot of new drawers."





3 comments:

Quick said...

i wonder how long this whole geek look will last?

Anonymous said...

I love Chris Brown and what he's doing but come on.. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT KANYE WAS calling this 3rd album in his triology "Graduation" from like 4 years ago!! Kayney mentioned i so many time when College Drop Out was released.

Big up to Chris for respecting the West, but..Kanye would have out sold him too!

ccsg said...

i love chris and i love his nerd alter ego.......so cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro