Thursday, November 1, 2007

TOP TEN PROPOSED BOOK TITLES FOR RAY J.'S NEW TELL-ALL BOOK.

I love the funny what-nots I find in various magazines. And when I read the 'Top 10 Things Proposed Titles for Ray J's Tell All Book About His Alleged 1100 Sexual Conquests' in Hip-Hop Weekly magazine, I didn't think twice about sharing it with you all, bless my heart. For those of you who don't know, there were reports that Brandy's lil brother was set to pen a tell-all male-version of Karrine 'Superhead' Steffans' best-selling memoir, Confessions of a Video Vixen. However, Ray J. has since debunked those reports and says he has no intention whatsoever of releasing any book of any kind. But that still doesn't make the following proposed 10 titles of what the book should have been titled (if the reports were true) any less funny. At least not to me anyway.

But I digress. Check them out for yourself.

Click on the pic in to see and read its full image.

..END POST...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro