Monday, December 24, 2007

FORMER B2K MEMBER & HIS LITTLE BROTHER EXPOSES MUSIC PRODUCER, CHRIS STOKES ALLEGED CHESTER MOLESTER PAST; STOKES RESPONDS.

The power of the Internet is a force to be reckoned with, that's for sure! Over the past couple of hours, I've received at least 5 emails from readers asking me about former B2K member, Raz B.'s disturbing youtube videos where he accuses Chris Stokes of sexually molesting him, his baby brother Ricardo and possibly other young boys (including ex-members of B2K as well as Marques Houston). The story (as well as the videos which you can AFTER THE JUMP!) was first discussed last night on Lipstickalley.com. The same messageboard where the biggest and juiciest celebrity stories (as well as rumors) originate. To tell you the truth, I was so into the 20+ page thread after it was first posted, that I neglected to bring the news over here to share it with you all! That's my bad. It was that good!

A lot of unbelievable news has been revealed in the last 19 hours. So much so, it's gotten to the point where Chris Stokes has been forced to release a public statement denying every negative tale that has been made against his sexuality, sheisty business dealings and more. For years, there has been widespread speculations within the music industry and beyond regarding Stokes' alleged sick attraction to adolescent boys. However, in Stokes' defense, the music producer says Raz-B (real name Demario Thornton) concocted this false story after he stopped financially supporting the 22 year-old out of work former band-boy. One thing's for certain, two things for sure: we have not heard the last of this mindblowing situation. What a way to bring in 2008, huh? Read Stokes' statement below.

"The accusations that Demario 'Raz B' Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters, which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this. My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children."


THERE'S A LOT MORE AFTER THE JUMP INCLUDING THE REST OF CHRIS' STATEMENT, ADDITIONAL DETAILS SURROUNDING THIS STORY, THE DISTURBING YOUTUBE FOOTAGE & A LETTER FROM RICARDO DETAILING HOW EVERYTHING WENT DOWN FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.


During the taped calls, Raz is heard saying that Stokes "touched" him when he was a child, then later Ricardo is on the phone with who they claim to be Stokes who says, "I don't do that anymore. That was me years ago. I just don't do that in my life anymore." Also during the call, Ricardo is heard mentioning a recent event, held by Stokes, where they were denied entrance. Stokes confirmed this, further explaining, this may have cause the public accusations brought on by the pair. "It's also quite ironic that these statements were made only two weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills," Stokes said.

The Thorton brothers also say singer Marques Houston was also molested. Houston has yet to confirm or deny these accusations.

Ricardo sent a heavily detailed letter to IllSeed over at Allhiphop.com revealing the time(s) and place(s) of how everything went down. CLICK HERE TO READ


To view part 1 and part 2 of the infamous leaked youtube video, click below.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro