Thursday, December 27, 2007

RAZ B. RETRACTS HIS STATEMENT; MEETS WITH CHRIS STOKES FOR PAY OFF & TO SQUASH BEEF?; WILL DR. PHIL BECOME INVOLVED?

My head hurts. I can't stop sneezing and my eyes are constantly watering. If I didn't know any better, I'd say my symptoms are due to allergies. Yeah, that's it. I've become allergic to bullsh!t and other things that just don't make any sense. Case in point: Raz B.'s retraction video which was posted yesterday on youtube. It looks like Chris Stokes still has the upper hand when it comes to getting these boys (and even grown ass men) to do what he wants them to do. Well, it's too late. Your dirty laundry has been exposed.

Anywhoo, in the video Raz B (without ever looking straight in the camera) said, 'I would like to send a public apology for some tapes that were leaked without my authority ... I just wanna say that those allegations are not true ... with Chris Stokes and Marques Houston. And I apologize for any hurt that this may (have) caused ... publicly, financially ..." [WATCH VIDEO AFTER THE JUMP!]

My allergies kicked into overdrive, when just a couple of days ago, another source said Raz B. and Chris met (since the release of the infamous videos) and agreed to squash their beef ONLY if Raz made a PUBLIC APOLOGY/RETRACTION (hence, the apology video) denying his prior allegations against Chris. Overall, it was Chris' intentions that this apology video would hit the Internet by this morning before making its rounds to various websites and messageboards...which it did. He also wanted Raz B. to visit local radio stations to make more public apologies. I guess he figured he'd cover all of his bases in making sure that those who don't have access to a computer would hear Raz's literally unbelievable apologies via the radio. In Raz's defense, phone calls have reportedly been made to The Dr. Phil Show regarding this incident. And yall know Dr. Phil don't play when it come to the kids.

**Oh, and I saved the best for last! This is what really put the lid on the jar...if it's proven to be true. According to the source, Chris reportedly wrote Raz B. a check to cover any of Raz's immediate financial issues; again, hence the apology video. Would anyone like to explain to me why a person would write a check to someone just days AFTER this person has publicly accused you of sexual molestation? Talk about incrimination. I swear, the higher a monkey climb, the more his ass shows.

See what I mean when I say I'm allergic to bullshit and things that don't make any sense? I mean really! I am too through with this entire situation.

AFTER THE JUMP, YOU CAN READ STOKES' OFFICIAL STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO RAZ B.'S RETRACTION.

Chris Stokes felt compelled to release an official statement regarding Raz B.'s retraction statement/apology video. Damn, my head is killing me! LOL!

Here it is: ”I’m happy that Demario “Raz B” Thorton and Ricardo Thorton realized their mistakes and admitted to lying. I have always supported my family and have always been a stand up person. I knew that the truth would eventually come to light.”

Needless to say--and for those who care--the above statement was made after Stokes' voiced part 2 of his original official statement (via MTV) where he denied the allegations made against him. He said, "All the allegations they made are false. I'm not gay. And I'm married. And I have four kids. I've been with my wife for 16 years. And I'm not a child molester. So those are all false allegations. I'm gonna sue them. And I owe that to my wife and kids, period. It's ridiculous."

FYI: Before Raz B. uploaded and posted his apology video, his business partner, Kevin Sullivan, told MTV News that the singer wasn't ready to elaborate on his video allegations, BUT he was meeting with lawyers and preparing a statement which will hopefully help explain his claims. Sullivan said, "With something of this magnitude, you always look at what the best time is [to talk about it,] and he felt compelled ... that this has built up.[He was saying,] 'I'm tired, this is my story.' It's something that's spiritual, and God says now is the time."

** Shout out to AJL at LSA for the additional information!


Below you'll find Raz B.'s apology video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raz B spoke to the people over at this blog....go take a look http://mediablitz8.blogspot.com/

SouthernGurl said...

Thanks for the link, Essence!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro