Thursday, February 21, 2008

TIFFANY 'NEW YORK' POLLARD RETURNS TO REALITY TV IN A NEW SHOW; REALITY STAR GIVES FIANCEE 4 MONTHS TO FINALIZE DIVORCE.

Are we really surprised? I mean, really? VH1 brass has taken it upon themselves to bring back Tiffany 'New York' Pollard for another reality show, tentatively titled New York Loves Hollywood. VH1 producers are currently trying to cast established industry people in Hollywood to be on the show with her. According to reports, the focus of New York Loves Hollywood will revolve around Pollard's desperate attempts to become an actress in the Land of Stars as well as her whirlwind romance and impending nuptials to her fiance and winner of I Love New York 2, George 'Tailor Made' Weisgerber. Did I mention the fact that Tailor Made is still legally married? Although sources claim the couple are still very much in love, it's Weisgerber estranged wife that who has become their Achilles Hell....I meant heel.

Last month, Pollard said that “there's some kinks and knots in the divorce” and added that her fiance's wife is “slow” in signing off all the necessary legal documents. "I cursed him out so many times for it. I have cursed out his lawyers over it,” Pollard said, referring to Weisberger's divorce drama. "I'm like, 'Don't involve me in this. I have my own issues. Don't put the lawyers on the phone with me to talk about the progress. I just want to hear when it's over." She also said that that although she believes Weisberger is the man for her, she's not willing to wait for him for a long period of time. I can't wait years for him [to get a divorce]," she said. "I can wait, maybe, three or four months since he's such a good guy."

Should things not work out between the two, a third season of I Love New York is no longer an option for Pollard, as she insists she won't look for love on-air again.

BELOW ARE A FEW SEMI-CANDID PICS OF TIFFANY MEETING HER #1 FAN, BRUCE, AT A MEET AND GREET DURING VALENTINE'S DAY WEEKEND.



...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like Aunt Esther...he better watch out cuz when she she gets fatter, he's gonna regret it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro