Friday, March 21, 2008

RUSSELL SIMMONS' GIRLFRIEND, PORSCHLA IN KING MAGAZINE; TALKS KIMORA, GOLD DIGGING & OLDER MEN.

Russell Simmons' first post-Kimora-girlfriend, 25-year-old model and aspiring yoga instructor, Porschla Coleman has nothing but love for Simmons' estranged wife and fellow model Kimora Lee Simmons. In an interview with King magazine, Coleman defends Kimora's bossy, mean and holier-than-thou attitude stating Kimora is nothing like the tough woman she's portrayed as in the media. Oh, really now? Coleman says, "I don't have much interaction with Kimora, but the times that I have been around her, she's very cordial. I spend a lot of time with their girls, and they're a beautiful reflection of her. I hear rumors that people say about her, but she's been nothing but a doll to me." As a matter of fact, Porschla says she has no need whatsover to watch her back when it comes to Kimora.

And for those of you who think you're hurting Coleman's feelings by referring to her as a certified golddigger, think again. The beauty, who has been dating Russell for the past 10 months says she is not concerned and/or worried about other folks perception because at the end of the day, she knows where her heart is. 'I made a connection with Russell that people will never understand. No one is gonna get in the way of how I feel about him. People are gonna say what they wanna say, and I can't control that, but I know where my heart is.' As for Simmons' and Coleman's significant age difference (like Kimora, at 50-years-old, he's also old enough to be Porschla's papa), Coleman claims, 'Well, bottom line, I'm an adult. It's my decision in what I choose to do. Growing up, I was always the more mature one; I've had this older mentality. I've always played 'Mama' in every situation, so it was only natural that I ended up with an older guy.'

CHECK OUT PHOTOS OF PORSCHLA IN KING MAGAZINE'S MAY 2008 ISSUE.



...

3 comments:

CassavaLeaf.com said...

she's cute

Anonymous said...

russell likes them young, don't he?

Anonymous said...

ummm russ is a ole perv and why is she getting her 15 minutes if she wasnt dating russy would we care bitch please NEXT !!!! she know not to say anything about ki-ki or she will make russy dump her azz

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro