Thursday, April 17, 2008

CANDID PICS: USHER'S DINES WITH HIS COUGAR AT CRUSTACEAN'S IN BEVERLY HILLS.

Here are candid pics of lil man and his big man dining on the patio of Crustacean's in Beverly Hills yesterday afternoon. And although I've heard the rumors that his wife is supposedly expecting their second child together, with all the antics and shenanigans that Usher has pulled in the past, I'm compelled to say I will believe it when I see it. Let me also say that I wouldn't be surprised if she is pregnant just four mere months after giving birth to their son. Knowing her, she probably got pregnant just for the hell of it. However, I can't help but to wonder if Usher's initial facial expression/reaction to her alleged new baby news mirrors his facial expression/reaction in the first pic below. LOL!




Pics: USHERFOREVER.COM via Mavrix
....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro