Wednesday, July 9, 2008

KANYE SQUASHES ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS RUMORS; SNAGS NEW FOOTWEAR LINE WITH LOUIS VUITTON.


Rapper Kanye West has denied he is going to be enrolling in anger management classes - slamming the media for "making up lies" about him. The outspoken multi-platinum star has made several public outbursts in the past - and it was recently rumored that his representatives were urging him to seek professional help for his "mood swings". But West has hit back at the reports, insisting the stories were untrue. He writes on his official website,
"Do y'all remember when people said my fiance was pregnant? I'm just using that as an example of how people make up stuff and everybody runs with it. I had my own family asking me about that. Now the media is saying I'm going to anger management something or 'nother. I have never had any conversations about anger management. If anything, I need anger enhancement!! I get off the plane in Hawaii today and the world is saying my management team said blah blah blah...SIIIIIIGGGHHHH! I told the media you can't make up lies about me because I have a media outlet myself. If there's anything I wanna say I'll say right here on my own blog."

In the meantime and in between time, betcha didn't see this coming: West has teamed up with his favorite designer Louis Vuitton to launch a men's footwear range. West has been nicknamed the "Louis Vuitton Don" for his love of the high-end brand, and has even namechecked it in songs like Gold Digger. And now the LV Don is designing a line of shoes, named Kanye for LV, for the fashion giant. The collection is due to be unveiled this fall (2008). West has also revealed plans for a women's wear line later this year (08).
....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro