Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MICHELLE WILLIAMS ON HER SOLO CAREER & A DESTINY'S CHILD RENUNION: 'I DON'T LOOK TO THEM FOR ANYTHING.'


Don't expect Michelle Williams to be all gung-ho about the possibility of another Destiny's Child reunion. The singer says she has ruled it out and is more focused on her solo career in R&B music. "I haven't heard anything about a Destiny's Child reunion. I'm focusing on me now and want to stand on my own two feet. I'm definitely carving out my own niche. I don't look to them for anything. I've got a long way to go cos I'm starting over but I'm happy for it to build slowly."

.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she sounds like she has an attitude.

Anonymous said...

She lying.

she would jump @ the chance to record another DC album. so she ain't fooling nobody. Errybody know that if Bey-Bey wanted to do another reunion, regardless if Michelle wanted to do one or not, there would a reunion. As for Kelly. We all know she is going to do WHATEVER Beyonce tells her to do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro