Monday, October 13, 2008

DIDDY'S DAUGHTER SPOTTED AT SEAN JOHN CLOTHING LINE'S 10th ANNIVERSARY FASHION SHOW?

It's about time Chance Chapman Combs got her shine on!


Atlanta-based photographer Freddy O snapped the first exclusive pic of who he believes to be Diddy's oldest daughter 2-year-old Chance at a fashion show celebrating the mogul's 10th anniversary of his Sean John clothing line. The event took place in the Macy's parking lot in Atlanta's Lenox Square Mall. Chance's mother is 35-year old Atlanta resident Sarah Chapman. Just four months older than her twin half-sisters (I hope I said that right) De'Lila and Jesse James whom Diddy shares with longtime on and off girlfriend Kim Porter, Diddy initially denied that Chance was his daughter until a court-ordered paternity test proved otherwise. He told the New York Daily News, "At first, I wasn't sure if this was my child. Now that it has become clear she is, I will take care of her for the rest of her life." Depending on who you ask, the reason Diddy didn't acknowledge his daughter was because at the time of her birth, he and Kim were still very much a couple; therefore admitting that he fathered Chance would also mean he'd also be admitting to having cheated on Kim. In an exclusive interview with blogger SandraRose (of SandraRose.com) in 2007, Sarah says she and Diddy dated 'off and on' for over 13 years, to this day they're 'just friends.'
"He and I are friends, we've always been friends. I've known him for a long time - 13 years exactly. I know it sounds very cliché, but we really are friends. It's never been a situation where I'm trying to step on top of [Kim] or I'm trying to be in her position. [Kim] knew about my pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant. In fact, Kim and I met [Sean] at the same time."
....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie patootie!! All of his girls have those puffy cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

She is a cute little girl and will probably grow up to look a lot like her sisters. This is messy as hell. I feel Kim in one way, because she is hurt. But the kids should not be kept apart or made arch enemies because their parents are messy and swapping juices freely all over the place. Kim thought she had a family, Sarah slept with Kim's man knowing full well they were together. Kim moved on and Sarah and Puff are just friends. A mess! For what it is worth, for all of his arrogance and messy business, I kinda like Puffy. Always have. My first husband looked a lot like him, but he just looked like a retarded brother of his. Ha! Anyway let the kids be kids, let them grow to love each other because I swear this world is a b*tch and they will need each other, trust funds or not!

Anonymous said...

sarah is a money grubbing ho she got pregnant on purpose and i for one saying that is what p-shitty gets he know he and sarah and kim were in a menage it was all over the ny however that is what her and kim get because they both were friends with misa so karma and her and kim were CLOSE that is why KI is soooo mad and i am sorry no gold-digging azz ho is going to be in my kids life either if i was kim i would say the same how your girl gonna get preggo by your man women so damn trifling and dudes too only difference is men are dumb anyway we should know better

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo pretty, dang all his kids looks like him. What the hell, she is only few months older than the twins?!! Well they are not the only ones in this world who have seperate moms and a few months apart in age. She is pretty as well as her twin sisters.

sean john said...

I agree to everyone Diddy's daughter was really cute and charming. and I'm not surprised if someday she will follow the foots step of her daddy to continue the sean john clothing lines.

-sidney-

seanjohn said...

Hey, like all said, the daughter of Diddy is really cute. but I'm just wondering if she follow the footstep of her dad? anyways keep it up!

-sidney-

seanjohn said...

Hey! I'm glad that i saw Diddy's daughter now. I think she can handle one of the clothing line of her Dad someday. hope she will..

-sidney-

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro