Friday, October 31, 2008

TAMERA MOWRY ON IF SHE'LL EVER APPEAR ON IF SHE'LL EVER TAKE 'DANCING WITH THE STARS' UP ON THEIR OFFER.


"I've been asked to do Dancing With the Stars, and I've thought about the possibility, but I'm so afraid. It's so terrifying to go out there and learn all those dances. My boyfriend, my boyfriend's dad and my sister all tell me to go after it, but there's no way you're going to see me on there anytime soon, because it just scares me. I've heard it's really hard on the body, and I think I would just cry all the time. Maybe in two or three years I would be willing to give it a try."

--Actress Tamera Mowry on her chances of ever doing a reality show. 'I would just cry all the time?' I can't believe she said that...then again maybe I (yes,I continue to watch its reruns) still look at her as her 'Tamera Campbell'; the role she played on Sister, Sister. 'Tamera Campbell' would never say anything like that!
....

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I still watch Sister Sister 2. They need 2 put it on dvd. I want my kids 2 grow up watching the Huxtables, Sister Sister, Bernie Mac, & EHC.

tv aint good like it used 2 be.
SIGH.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro