Monday, November 3, 2008

LAUGH OUT LOUD MONDAY: LIL DUVAL'S 'STALKER ANTHEM: BITCH YOU MINE!'

I know how dreadful Monday mornings can be. You wake up in the morning with an attitude because you don't feel like going to work. You get in your car and immediately start hating on Tom Joyner, Russ Parr, Steve Harvey and Doug Banks and their morning crews because their work day usually consists of four or five hours of them on the airwaves doing nothing but clowning/praising/gossiping about celebrities and us common folks and listening to music. Then you get to the office and you dare anyone to bring out the bitch in you for looking at you in the wrong way.

Well, here at RealGossip 101, I want to be able to put a smile on your face and maybe assist you in getting your giggle on if just for a minute or two. Therefore, I've decided to post a random but funny, laugh-out-loud 'Get Your Laugh On' video clip every Monday morning. For our first edition, I had to take it back to my second home: Jacksonville, Florida. I selected a youtube video clip of Roland 'Lil Duval' Powell, who hails from J'ville. Back in 2001 when I lived there, me and my boyfriend at the time were watching an episode of B.E.T.'s Comicview. Our ears perked up when the host said, 'Up next, so-and-so from JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA by way of Atlanta.' I immediately began recording, because hey, lil dude was from Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuval! And I'm glad I did because afterwards we must've watched his routine about 10 times that night and each time we laughed as if we'd seen it for the first time. In the clip, Roland 'sings' his 'Stalker Anthem: B!tch U Mine!' It's a parody of Musiq Soulchild's hit song (at the time) Just Friends. I promise if you don't laugh, then I'll.....ummm........send you a coupon for a free dozen of glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme and a 12-pack case of Winn-Dixie's Strawberry Chek soda. That should give you enough sugar to be a little less bitchy to other people on Monday mornings! LMAO!! I'm kidding! .....Kinda of.

Anywho! Peep the video below. It's the dirty version so either turn your speakers down low or put your headphones on. It would also benefit you greatly to leave any food or beverages out of your mouth while watching this.


....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

eta: i'm not trying not be funny or anything but is he one of those 'little people'?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro