Thursday, August 30, 2007

NIPPY (WHITNEY) & NAPPY (BOBBY) CONTINUE TO SPAR OVER CUSTODY OF BOBBI KRISTINA

Despite recent sightings of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown that appeared to show the divorced couple on good terms, the pair have less-than-complimentary things to say about each other in court documents related to custody of their 14-year-old child, Bobbi Kristina. In newly released legal papers that were filed last month, Brown, 38, claims, "Since Whitney has been awarded sole legal and physical custody of Bobbi Kris, she has attempted to eliminate me from Bobbi Kris' life." The former New Edition singer also states, "I did all I could to see my daughter ... I also paid approximately $10,000 for Whitney and Bobbi Kris to live in a nice hotel while Whitney was going through rehab ... I basically lived out of my car." *DUDE COME ON, NOW. JUST STOP!* Pointing an accusing finger at Houston, 44, Brown also says, "I have not seen or spoken to my daughter since early June and I have no prospect of speaking to her or seeing her anytime soon due to Whitney's actions."
In her declaration to the court, Houston claims that Brown has been "almost totally uninvolved in taking care of [Bobbi Kristina]," and that she believes "Bobby is going to try to get child or spousal support from me ... Bobby is fully capable of working and earning substantial sums of money if he would control his personal behavior." We have a daughter together and I would like him to be involved in her life," Houston says. "Frankly, I needed to be divorced from him so that I could get my life back on track." *WELL, KUDOS TO YOU WHITNEY. THANK GOD YOU'RE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE THAT FACT.*

In May, Brown sued Houston for spousal support, child support and shared shared custody. Despite their legal problems, the couple were seen together earlier this month at Joe's Crab Shack in Alpharetta, Ga., having dinner and even posing for pictures with fans, though Houston's rep said the two were not about to reconcile. Still, in the legal document, Houston does state, "From the time I moved to California in April 2006 until now, Bobby and I have remained friendly toward each other."

According to tmz.com, the Houston and Brown's prenup says Bobby can't get alimony or support. The Browns return to divorce court on Friday, August 31.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, there is a great deal of effective data in this post!
do not forget link | you may 7 | you may 5 nice 5 | you may 7 | look here good 9 | you may 9

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro