Thursday, September 20, 2007

THE 25 UGLIEST CELEBRITIES IN HOLLYWOOD! DID YOUR FAVE MAKE THE LIST?

Would you believe it if I told you that there's a list of Hollywood's 25 most ugliest celebrities? Would you believe it if I told you that I understand why several celebrities made the list? Would you be surprised if I told you that I believe a couple of celebrities, whose faces resemble a pot of homemade chicken soup, are the same celebs who should have made at least the top 5 but instead were left off the list? Would you like for me to just shut the hell up and post the list damn list already? Would you be pissed if I said calm your ass down and I'll post them when I good and ready? Would you believe it if....Okay I'll stop.

One question: Did your favorite celeb make the list? Check out the list below to find out.

21. Carrot Top

Carrot Top looks like a real life
hobgoblin … on steroids …
with a perm … but less funny.


19. Fergie

Her lovely lady lumps ain’t that lovely,
especially when dripping with the crotch-sweat
apparent at so many of her concerts. The busted-ass
eyebrow ring circa, 1993? Saucy!

17. Clay Aiken

He’s kind of like an ugly duckling
that grew up into an uglier version of
Martin Short, only with red-hair, and
a mouthful of baby teeth. And if he
looks like this on the street,
imagine how unattractive he is
when taking a wide stance in an airport restroom.

16. Star Jones

The surgery can’t remove all the skin
that used to hold in her fat. So it ain’t just
her shirt that she’s now tucking
into her Size 6 jeans.
And she looks like the box that Nell
Carter gets shipped in.

12. Sarah Jessica Parker

The demonspawn of the toll-collecting
ogre and the wicked witch of the west,
our favorite Sarah Jessica Parker
role was when she played
Dee Snyder in Twisted Sister for all those years.

11. Flavor Flav

“A clock on my chest proves I don’t fess,
I’m a clock-a, rock-a rockin’ wit-da-rest,
Flavor in da house by Chuck-D’s side,
with a face that looks like I was
trapped in my mom’s birth canal
for about 27 seconds too long….”

9. Jenna Jameson

Jenna Jameson went from giving
kids wet dreams to dishing out
nightmares with her new “Howard
the Duck” look.

8. Amy Winehouse

Sure, she’s young, and thin, and
trendy…. And by “trendy” we mean
“a heroin-addicted, hepatitis-infested skeleton.”

5. Kelly Osbourne

Kind of like The Cure’s
Robert Smith, but with a vagina

4. Perez Hilton

There’s nothing like a bitchy
queen with absolutely no sense of style
and a connection to the Internet.
Give me a tweezer, some clippers and
a gag, and he’ll be as good as new.
Love the gingivitis!


2. Michael Jackson

On Halloween at the Neverland Ranch,
the pre-teens strewn across his bed were
the treats and Michael’s face was the trick.

Knock Knock
Who’s there?

Little Boy Blue
Little Boy Blue Who?

Michael Jackson.

1. Courtney Love

What in the world did Kurt ever see in this hag?
She just needs someone to take her in, feed her,
shower her, and buy her some Summer’s Eve.


SOURCE: To see the entire list of the 25 Ugliest Celebrities, click here.


3 comments:

SET said...

WOW, FERGIE AND SARAH JESSICA ARE NOT UGLY MAN.

SouthernGurl said...

Hot Girl Central, thanks for visiting RG101, but please don't spam my blog with your links. When posting your comment(s), you can post your blog's URL in the 'Name/Url' portion of the comment section. You can also email me about exchanging links, but please don't spam my blog.

Theodore said...

Goodness, there's really much effective info here!
Damascus homes

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro