Thursday, September 20, 2007

NEW PRINT AD FOR THE HOUSE OF DEREON CLASS RINGS.



Color me confused, conflicted and confounded. Just when I thought Beyonce, her mama Tina and her sister Solange couldn't get anymore tackier with the shit they call quality merchandise, they pull something like this on me. These heffas took it upon themselves to design high school class rings. Now, either Tina's wig is too tight and/or Beyonce lost a little bit of common sense after free-falling down that flight of stairs during her concert in Orlando, because they have truly crossed the line. Solange is included too. I'm trying to understand why they're doing what they're doing and the only thing I can come up with is maybe they're trying to give others what they never had because, and I kind of chuckled to myself after realizing, Beyonce and Solange never graduated from high school. But still, come on now! House of Dereon class rings? For damn near $500.00?!! No maam. That is not the business.

Now, the ad below softened me up a little. They got to me with the little baby. How adorable is she?! Now this may be old news to some of you, but it's all new to me. As you can see from the ad, the House of Dereon is introducing it's latest line: Dereon Baby. This new line will feature children's clothing, of course. I can see myself gaining some interest in this...naw, I'm lying. Okay, a little bit of a lot...but not a whole lot...just an iota of a lot. No, I can't. Then again...who knows? I guess it just goes to show that the House of Dereon won't be closing its doors anytime soon.


I haven't found any press releases regarding the official launch of the clothing line; the only thing I have to go by is the ad itself. I think it's safe to say that since Dereon Baby print ads are already appearing in different publications, it shouldn't be long before we find out more of what this brand has to offer.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this article, pretty helpful piece of writing.
nice 8 | also check | good 9 this 8 | look 6 | nice site you may 5 | nice 3

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro