Sunday, September 23, 2007

DANCE-OFF FEATURING CIARA VS. BEYONCE.

Is there really any sort of comparison when it comes to the dancing styles of Beyonce and Ciara? I say 'Hell, naw, it ain't!' And I'm even more convinced since watching a youtube video featuring the two singers in what I guess is some of their best dance moves to date. Whoever made that comparison video (I'm going to go ahead and assumed it was created by a Ciara fan!) showcased some of Beyonce's most chicken-dancing-with-its-head-off like moves. This girl dances like a damn over-caffeinated hyena in the middle of rush hour traffic in New York City on a sunny day in the middle of July. That's real talk right there. Now, I know some folks gripe about Ciara's 'pop, lock and drop it' dance steps, but let's face it: even when she's not shaking it and grinding it to the floor, Ciara's natural rhythm outshines Beyonce's on her (Ciara) worst day. Besides, I'd rather listen to Beyonce sing (just like I'd prefer to see Ciara dance instead of sing) than to see her dance. If she ain't got her face all up in that damn wind machine, she's rolling around on stage a la Prince during his Purple Rain reign.

And don't even get me started on the madness and utter disbelief regarding B.E.T.'s 25 Best Dancers of All Time debacle when they placed Ciara at number #25 and Beyonce at #5. Talk about being slapped in the face something proper-like!

Watch the video and judge for yourselves.


10 comments:

Kim said...

OK...NOW FIRST OFF I DON'T KNOW WHY B WAS ON THE LIST TO BEGIN WITH, SHE'S NOT A DANCER. SHE JUST DANCES CHOREOGRAPHED MOVES IN A VIDEO. U ARE NOT GOING TO SEE HER BUSH OUT ANY MOVES UNLESS SHE IS PERFORMING IF THAT. AND FAR AS CIARA GOES, I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF HER DANCING BUT THEY ARE ALL STRIPPER/BOOTY DANCES. SHE EVEN HAD A POLE AT THE SCREAMFEST, THERE WERE KIDS THERE! SO I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, NOW CHRIS BROWN IS DIFFERENT, I THINK HE'S A DANCER IF ANYTHING, LITTLE AWKWARD AT FIRST BUT HE'S LOOKING WAY BETTER

Anonymous said...

Come on Are u Serious Bey is not a Dancer? If anything she should have been higher Than number 5!!

Anonymous said...

OK this is how i see it Ciara is way better dancer than Lolita but Lolita has a have a decent voice and ciara due better to keep singing on a track because her voice is garbage.Both are talented in their own way and each have solid fan base,I'm looking for ciara come with some type of fashion line. If Lolita can come up with the House Of doggone i'm sure ciara come come up with something equally.
I don't see the difference both wear lace front wigs 2nd both have men Joe camel,Nickle are multi millionaires,only difference is Lolita been in the game longer.

Anonymous said...

B is not a dancer? Hell B is not a singer either because she damn sure cannot sing!

SouthernGurl said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL! Each comment had me literally laughing out loud! I swear to God! And boy, did I need that laugh. I told that lady at KFC that I wanted 2 legs in my 2 piece snack. This heffah gives me a leg and a got damn thigh! To say that I was hot like fire would be an understatement. I was pissed to the highest level of pisstivity about that.

Anonymous said...

The Top 25 Dancers was a joke on BET's part. Please..Ciara has Beyonce beat hands down. Even blind folded Ciara would still outshine Beyonce on the dance floor. Oh Snap..wait a minute. Did we not see Beyonce literally rolling on the floor looking like her hair was on fire? Stop, Drop, and Roll! Is that a new dance craze she created? Did yall see Lil Mo acting a damn fool like Beyonce? OMG...Classic!

Anonymous said...

LMAO - thank you for pointing out Bey is not a dancer, honestly I don't think she can sing to good, but that's a whole 'nother subject. Ciara can dance circles around that bobble-head broad. IMO.

Anonymous said...

Alright all of youur comments was funny but I am a ciara fan and a beyonce fan in both of them got talent but to be honest ciara will blow beyonce in the dirt in dancing now beyonce can dance but she can not stand up to ciara and on the other hand beyonce will blow ciara in the warter singing so to me they are even ciara cant sing like beyonce and beyonce can not dance like ciara but they both can sell recods that is all that matters

Anonymous said...

In one more thing is about the screamfest I am a huge fan of ciara but I do think she took it to far with the pole in I really think she took to far with the video that had 50cent in it but she is 21 she can do what what she like just like beyonce the dajvu video she really took it to far with the dance with jay but she is grow she was 25 then in now she is 26 in she can do what ever she please trust me beyonce going to get to out of hand with these videos with jay yall havnt seen the worst one yet in I hope ciara dont go no farther then she already have went she still got her hole life in head of her wait to she is about beyonce level in fam then do all that stuff but I give both of them a hand clap they are very smart about waht they do and ciara is coming out of her shadow

Jeffry said...

Quite effective information, thank you for your post.
KORS Michael Kors Kids - Cherie (Toddler/Youth) (Black) - Footwear | Mara Hoffman - Totem Underwire Cami Bikini (Totem White) - Apparel | Columbia - Urbaneer (Black/Black/Sycamore) - Jewelry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro