Friday, September 7, 2007

TECHINCAL DIFFICULTIES GOT ME GOING CRAZY! IF ANYONE CAN HELP, PLEASE EMAIL ME.

I tried to change the name of the site to a name much more shorter and easier to remember and somewhere down the line I ended up effing it up royally. Yall please bear with me. I'm trying as hard as I can to get this flashing thing fixed. Ive been trying to get this problem fixed since 7 pm Thursday night. As of this posting it is now nearly 3 am and I'm nowhere near getting anything solved. And yes, it's irking me something terrible. I've already been made aware of the incessant blinking with those using IE browsers as well as the minimal (but still very aggravating, I'm sure) flashing with those using the FireFox browsers.

If anyone knows how I can solve this problem...or know someone who knows someone who knows someone that I can help me get things back on track, please email me at realgossipwithapassion@gmail.com or realgossip101@gmail.com. I'd really appreciate it tenfold.

Still working my ass off
--SouthernBlackGurl
---END---
END

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro