Thursday, October 4, 2007

YOUTUBE VIDS: TYLER PERRY, JANET JACKSON & JILL SCOTT ON OPRAH

Yall can't even begin to imagine how anxious I am to see Tyler Perry's new film, Why Did I Get Married? which hits theaters next Friday, October 12th. As I reported earlier, Perry, along with Janet Jackson and the beautiful Jill Scott...oooh, I can't wait to see her in this movie!!...all appeared on Oprah on Wednesday. Although I have the show saved (and password-protected) on my DVR, I still have yet to see it. Okay, here's the truth: yes, I recorded the show. However, my excitement of actually watching the show withered away like a wet food stamp once I found out that only Perry, Jackson and Scott were on the show...and not the rest of the headliners....well, specifically Lamman Rucker (CLICK HERE to read more news on LAMMAN RUCKER ON BLACKCELEBRITYMEN.BLOGSPOT.COM!). I could really care less about seeing Malik, Michael and Richard. That's real talk, too. Okay, there, I said it. Jesus! Oh, and Tyler, if you're reading this, when the movie Meet the Browns comes out, I don't want to see just you, David Mann and some other person on Oprah's couch...unless, of course, that other person is Lamman Rucker. Either somebody gonna start giving my man the limelight and shine in which he is more than worthy of OR somebody's gonna feel the wrath that is PrettySouthernGurl from REALGOSSIP 101. Again, that's real talk. Trust.

Now, for those of you who weren't able to catch the show, I've gotten my hands on several youtube clips. Most of them are of Janet, but hey, it's better than nothing right? So can someone give me my props, please and thank you ever so kindly. I'm just looking out for yall. LOL!









CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE CLIPS AFTER THE JUMP!


- Watch 3rd clip
- Watch 4th clip
- Watch 5th clip
- Watch 6th clip
- Watch 7th clip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sooo much for this!

I don't like watching TV but I wanted to see this.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oprah and I don't get along so I don't think I could take watching her for an extended period, but I loved this film and want it to get as much publicity as it can.

Kim said...

I SEEN THIS YESTERDAY AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE. ITS LIKE ONE OF THOSE WAITING TO EXHALE MOVIES. SO ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS ARE SEEING THIS NEXT FRIDAY.

JANET & JILL LOOK LIKE THEIR GOING TO BE DOING A GOOD JOB.

Anonymous said...

Loved it, Loved it. Tyler did it big with this film and now #2. God has his hands on Tyler Perry and the new young man JD Lawrence who does like 20 characters on stage LOL. Much continue success to them both.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro