Tuesday, November 13, 2007

IN TODAY'S 'STUPID SH!T CELEBS SAY': KIM KARDASHIAN

“It is not as revealing as some people might want. I keep it classy and covered up. it’s not a nude photo-shoot by any stretch. I do bare my whole butt. And a little bit of my chest. But that’s it. It was something that I was really nervous about doing at first and this is the first time I am talking about it. I consulted the whole family and I decided this is the way I would have wanted it to come out."

--Celebutante, Kim Kardashian to US Weekly on her Playboy mag photospread.

Uhhhh, Either Playboy went back on their word to not feature Kim in all of her Armenian glory and whatnot....or somebody (and by 'somebody' I do mean Kim) not only has constipation of the brain but is also a big-butt liar. For those of you who want to view the NSFW (Not Safe For Work) pics of Kim baring her 'whole butt' among other 'bare' areas of her body, CLICK HERE because I refuse to post them on RealGossip 101.
...END POST...

1 Comment:

SouthernGurl said...

^^I guess not! MUSIQ, where you been?! LOL! Thanks for stopping by! *e-hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro