Friday, November 30, 2007

VID: NEW YORK 'FALLS' FOR PUNK.; MESSAGE: BUDDAH DON'T WANT YALL'S NAKED PICS!; PICS: BUCKEEY, BEAUTIFUL, REAL & CHANCE CLUBBING

I'm going to attempt to squeeze 3 different posts into one blog post since they're all related to VH1 reality shows, Flavor of Love (Season 1) and I Love New York (Seasons 1 & 2)

First up!

I Love New York (Season 2) contestant, Buddah, has a message he'd like to relay to all of you lil filthy Mc. Nasty women and young girls out there who insist on emailing him booty-butt-naked pictures of yourselves...or whoever it is that you're trying, dying or wanting to be. STOP IT! Mr. Big and Brawn is disgustingly disgusted with some of yall right about now! Well, actually he said 'HOES', but...anywhoo.

Why he would rather kiss a woman like New York, whose mouth more than likely tastes and smell like an old ashtray, a fuzzy navel, parmesan cheese and musky arm pits instead of looking at pictures of naked women is anyone's guest. If yall find out, clue me in, please and thank you kindly!

Oh, and is it me, or does he remind you of a straight-eyed version of Deebo? Them dudes can pass as brothers on any given day. Anywhoo, per his official myspace page, he openly pleads:



Wednesday, November 28, 2007

10:44 AM

**** Females Please Read!! ***** but LADIES NO need.

Females, DO NOT EVER SEND ME ANY NUDE PICTURES!!

I will delete you hoe-ish ass and block you from contacting me FOREVER!! My mom didn't raise no dog! I don't even know WHAT about my character that you've seen thus far would make any female even THINK that I'm that type of guy. DISGUSTINGLY OFFENSIVE!! and my patience for it is up!!! If you are a hoe at least PRETEND to be a respectable woman when dealing with me or don't deal with me at all.

p.s. All of my LADIES please don't take offense as I'm only talking to the HOES out there, REAL TALK!.

And there you have it. Don't be (and yes, I said 'don't be') sending Ezra images of you shaking what yo mama gave you. All it will do is fail to impress him as well as motivate him to label you as a HOE and whatnot.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next up!

Below is an I Love New York 2 outtake video clip of New York literally falling head over heels before indulging in a little alone time with Punk. I haven't seen anyone fall this hard since our beloved Beyonce took a tumble down that flight of stairs during her concert in Orlando, Florida over the summer! Oh, and the end of the clip (during New York's Booty Bounce Tally count with Tailor Made) may not be safe for work by some folks standards.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And finally!

I've had these pics stored in my 'My Pictures' folder for several weeks. They happen to be random and candid photos of past Flavor of Love (season 1) and I Love New York (season 1) contestants, Buckeey, Larissa, Beautiful, Real and his brother Chance getting their clubbing on.



...END POST...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro