Monday, December 10, 2007

RUMOR OR REAL: DIDDY & CASSIE OFFICIALLY HOOK-UP?; BUT CASSIE SAYS THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS.

Well here's one more rumor (or is it real?) to motivate Kim Porter into bitching and whining about Diddy and his harem of females.

Hip-hop mogul Sean Combs has reportedly quit his womanizing ways to revive his relationship with ex-girlfriend Cassie. The 38-year-old star was rumored to have been dating the singer, 21, after he signed her to his Bad Boy record label last year (06), but the couple appear to be back together. A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix that Combs has made the decision to "cut off the various girls he has around the world" and settle down with Cassie. Friends on both sides of the camp are whispering about their reunion. The insider adds, "She recently broke up with her boyfriend, and they're in Miami together now. They're holed up together in Miami, very low-key. He's really in love with her."

One question: When did she EVER become his girlfriend in the first place? Csssie told Allhiphop.com that she and Diddy are nothing more than friends...but on the other hand, she also said she is single and would definitely like to get in another relationship at some point.

READ MORE EXCERPTS AFTER THE JUMP!

CASSIE ON THOSE DIDDY RUMORS: They never will go away. [laughs] No I haven’t ever dated Diddy. I’m his artist, and we are actually friends. We really are friends. I am fortunate to have that connection with him, we just happened to have really hit it off as friends, but that’s it. It doesn’t bother me people think that or say that we are dating as people are going to say it regardless if I am bothered or not right? [laughs] These are my friends. I’m not going to stop hanging around someone or stop being friends with someone because people are making up things you know? It used to bother me a lot more but now I am like “whatever.”

CASSIE ON BEING SINGLE. I’m single. I’ve been single for a really long time and in a way it helped me kind of find myself. I was in a three-year relationship in High School. Until I moved to New York, I was with him. I definitely want to get into a relationship again at some point. It’s just hard with scheduling and things like that.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro