Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WILL WEDDING BELLS SOON RING FOR TIFFANY 'NEW YORK' POLLARD & 'I LOVE NEW YORK 2' WINNER TAILOR MADE?

Well, as of now, unlike anticipated airing of the third installment of Flavor Flav's Flavor of Love, it looks like there won't be a need for a third season of Tiffany Pollard's I Love New York. You'll find out what I'm talking about after you read the following article.

**WARNING** I Love New York 2 Reunion Show spoilers ahead!

Tiffany “New York” Pollard — the outspoken star of VH1’s hit reality show I Love New York 2 — is going to become a Mrs. after all, PEOPLE has learned. Pollard, 25, weeded through 20 eligible bachelors in season 2 of her dating reality show before she finally found a keeper. Her Mr. Right? “Tailor Made” (real name George Weisgerber), a 32-year-old retail planner from Queens, New York. Weisgerber proposed on the Dec. 17 finale, but Pollard turned him down, saying she wanted to wait 24 months before making any decisions about marriage. “I respected that,” Tailor Made told PEOPLE. “I cherish her. She’s what I need.” On season 2’s reunion show that airs Jan. 6, he proposes to her again and, this time, “she says yes,” a source told PEOPLE exclusively. “They are madly in love. They are a great couple.”

READ MORE OF THIS STORY AFTER THE JUMP!

Weisgerber, who was separated while taping the show and is currently finalizing his divorce, admits he “always had a crush” on Pollard, and thought it fate when casting for season two began. “She needs a guy who will treat her right and respects her and values her for who she is, he told PEOPLE recently. “Our personalities complete each other. I cherish her and want to cater to her every need. But I’m not a doormat. We have a good balance.”

Pollard originally competed for rapper Flavor Flav’s affection on his hit VH1 show, Flavor of Love. When he chose a woman named “Deelishis” over her, she looked for love her own show, I Love New York. In the freshman season, Pollard chose “Tango,” who, after a few months, called off their engagement, and a sequel was born.

1 Comment:

Austin said...

This cannot have effect in actual fact, that is what I think.
office sex videos | reception dresses | Child support NYC

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro