Friday, January 11, 2008

MAG SCANS & CANDID PICS: HALLE TELLS IN SYTLE MAGAZINE: 'I WANT TO BE PREGNANT FOREVER!'

Halle Berry is all about baby these days. And with fellow celebrities Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera and Cate Blanchett also expecting, she's in good company. Berry, who is due in March, tells February's In Style magazine, on stands Friday, that "it's a perfect time to be pregnant, because everything in fashion is loose-fitting with an Empire waist." In reality, she says the pregnancy has made her look and feel better. "My skin is aglow from all the hormones. I actually wear less makeup now, which is really good. When I got pregnant, I stopped drinking diet soda because of the caffeine and aspartame." These days the Mommy-to-be exercise regimen consist of yoga, swimming, light weights, and an elliptical machine. "Right now I just have so much joy and energy that I feel like I’ve already done 12 things today. I can just go and go and go. I want to stay pregnant forever."

Berry, who claims to not know the gender of her child, is decorating the nursery in neutral colors and hasn’t even decided up on name. "But we know the last name will be Aubry," she says. Then again, she admits: "Isn’t She Lovely, by Stevie Wonder, has been playing a lot in our house. And for some reason, that song keeps coming up on my iPod too – even though it’s on shuffle. We’re like, ‘It’s a sign! It’s a girl!’"




READ MORE OF THIS STORY & PEEP CANDID PICS OF HALLE & HER BOO ARRIVING AT THEIR PEDIATRICIAN'S OFFICE IN SANTA MONICA AFTER THE JUMP!


And although there is no talk of a wedding from the twice-married actress, one thing the actress will reveal is that she won't be hiring a full-time nanny because she wants to be a hands-on mom. Just like her own mom. "I may only do this one time, so I want this moment to be as big as it can be." And she has been practicing. "I've been checking out eco-friendly disposable diapers. I have this little teddy bear that I diaper."



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro