Saturday, February 23, 2008

PHILLY DJ, GOLDENGIRL WRITES SEXUALLY EXPLICIT TELL-ALL BOOK; DISHES FREAKY DETAILS ON ALLEN IVERSON, RALPH TRESVANT, LIL KIM...

I told yall before that I was allergic to (posting) bullshit. This next post is no exception. Just when I thought I had heard the last of any female media personality writing and releasing a so-called tell-all book expounding upon her trysts with various pro-athletes, rappers, singers and actors, it happens again. And I don't have a problem telling you all that the only reason why I'm entertaining this latest 'memoir' is because it involves two people who have become one of my favorite celeb couples: Janet and Jermaine Dupri and a member of my favorite R&B male group in the history of the universal and whole, wide world galaxy of the Mother Earth and beyond: New Edition. Let the records show, that I don't play when it comes to the guys of New Edition....with the exception of Bobby! For those of you who don't know, a Philadelphia-based radio personality who goes by the name of Goldengirl (real name Lisa Natson) has released a self-published tell-all book a la Confessions of a Video Vixen, entitled Sex & Celebrities: The Truth, the Whole Truth, The Naked Truth in which she explicitly chronicle her sex-filled days and nights with celebrities such as Allen Iverson, Jim Jones, Ice-T and his wife Coco (though it wouldn't surprise me to read anything pertaining to their 'lifestyle'), Lil Kim and Ralph Tresvant.

In one chapter GG reveals the details of her 'two years of pure hell' relationship with Tresvant, claiming she not only loaned him $50,000 (which he still hasn't paid back) but he then knocked her up and suggested she terminate the pregnancy...that he would pay for. She also said whenever Ralph was out on the road, he would often request phone sex with her on the regular. Shit, what man you know wouldn't? However, her relationship with Allen Iverson didn't parallel her relationship to Ralph at all. In another chapter, GG admits A.I. gave her 'the best sex of her life.' She hooked up with the baller early in his career and before he married his current wife. She said, "Once during the playoffs I knew he wouldn't get back to the hotel before morning, so I figured I'd get it right there at the stadium." She went on to say that there sexual escapades occurred in the most un-traditional places: like in the front seat of his Bentley....while he was driving.

My eyes won't stop throwing up.

TO CONTINUE READING GG'S ACCOUNT OF HER RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLEN IVERSON AND THE TRUE DETAILS ON THAT STEAMY LIL KIM EXCERPT & TO VIEW PICS OF GG WITH EVE, KANYE, BUFFIE & RIHANNA, 'CLICK READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!' ON THE BOTTOM LEFT.

And the sexually-explicit things she wrote about her night of unadulterated passion with Lil Kim is so triple x-rated, I can't (well, I won't) post it in this post. But you can read an extended excerpt (un-edited, cause I'll be damned if I was gonna proof-read it) RIGHT HERE. I'm pretty sure some of you filthy McNasty guys will find it sexually entertaining as all hell. And can someone tell me what the hell is up with Lil Kim's nose?!!
HERE'S THE UPDATE: Can I keep it real? Just look at Goldengirl. Now do you all thik Lil Kim would ever engage in a girl-on-girl tryst with her? Really? The only time GG could ever display her lesbians wants and needs upon Lil Kim would be in her dreams. And that's exactly what happened. This excerpt is just a portion of a chapter in GG's book where she lays in ink her fantasies of romancing the Real Black Barbee, Lil Kim. There you have it, folks. It was all a dream. I have to give a shout out my reader dressygirl for bring this information my way ater she read Goldengirl's book.

As a bonus, Natson also gives women tips on how to improve their oral-game, how to find their A-spot instead of their G-spot, the secret to driving your lover/jump-off over the top and the top ten taboo sexcapades to ponder.

I swear this shit is getting old. Can this 'check the neck' so-called chick be any more pressed? This is the same woman who filed a $85 million lawsuit against rapper Fabolous afer he allegedly watched and videotaped one of his bodyguards beat her ass down in a parking lot outside of one of his shows. And from what I've been told Natson began selling her book out of her aunt's hair salon and at some bookstore in front of XH bus stop in Philly. If it's sold anywhere else, yall will have to find it for yourselves. I can't even entertain this anymore. I'm just fulfilling my blogging duties in order to bring you all a bit of celebrity gossip and entertainment. LOL! Happy reading! Now, where's my Benadryl?




Natson, who hosts two late-night adult-themed shows (Lovetalk and Slow Jamz) on Philly's Power 99, says she was able to write the book in one short month due to her elephant-like memory, claiming once she started writing, the words just fell from the lips of her mouth. "I didn't have to think about it. The stories and the trysts and the celebrities are all actual stories. That's why I named it Sex & Celebrities: The Truth, the Whole Truth, The Naked Truth. You will not put the book down from start to finish," says the newbie author. Ummm-hmmm.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

this ugly broad is passed pressed. and now my stomach hurts after reading that excerpt on lil kim.

Anonymous said...

Those Lil Kim stans gon have a fucking fit when they read that excerpt! LOL

Anonymous said...

^^and the foxy and remy ma stans (that's if remy ma even has any fans) are going to have a field day with this one.

Anonymous said...

THE THINGS SOME PEOPLE WILL DO TO GET A LITTLE CELEBRITY STATUS. THIS WHOLE CELEBRRITY TELL-ALL BOOK THING IS SO TIRED.

Anonymous said...

I will be making a trip to Philly (LOL). That looks like some good reading there (LOL).

Anonymous said...

I have seen GG in person and ol girl looks like a big, dirty bird. Kanye, Rihanna, Eve and any other person who has ever touched her should be immediately vaccinated.

Anonymous said...

My entire body aches from looking at her pictures. southerngurl, i'm sendig you my doctor's bill. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I think that if they did then let them be don't nobody need no press time cuz I know goldengirl from philly and lf you read the book it says it all so befor everybody start saying this and that read the book and um a fan of lil kim to so let them be god damn

Anonymous said...

People will be quick to dismiss her stories as a bunch of bull. But before everyone says she is lying, let me tell you that we as celebrities often have the opportunity to sleep with a lot of people and most of the time we feel that we can sometimes trust the average looking person or "the ugly chic." There have been many of nights that I went to bed with a bunch of full figured women and had freaky, "lawd have mercy", sex with them. You sometimes think that you are somewhat safe, with a kind of "she's lucky to be with me, so she wont tell how freaky i am" arrogance. So when people say that GG is too ugly to have slept with lil Kim, I say yeah right. Kim probably thought that GG wouldn't tell and, if so, who would believe her? I have seen all kinds of mess. One thing that I know for sure is that being a celebrity does not make you any less freaky. Also GG is messing it up for all the average looking people who are often singled out for these sex filled romances, by opening her big mouth; to talk.

enter my head said...

she is not hot! steffans is hot.. she actually looks like a celebrity vixen.. i don't understand how gg was in a relationship with ralph tresvant or ai...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro