Tuesday, February 19, 2008

T.I. USES HIS HOUSE ARREST TIME TO DESIGN NEW T-SHIRTS FOR PLAYBOY.

Even while on house arrest on several felony gun charges, T.I. has taken it upon himself to use his extra time wisely...as if he had a choice. Anyway, according to Allhiphop.com, Atlanta-based rapper T.I. has designed a custom line of T-Shirts for Playboy. The rapper is one of twenty musicians participating in the second annual Rock the Rabbit Program. Each artist placed their own personal design around Playboy’s famous Rabbit Head. T.I.‘s limited edition Rock the Rabbit custom designed line will be available at select Bloomingdales nationwide, as well as at www.rocktherabbit.com. Additionally the original prototype for each T-shirt will be auctioned off with the proceeds going to Rock the Vote.

In related news, T.I. is working on his new album, Paper Trail. "I want to spend more time working on my lyrics," T.I. said. "Not just get up there and flow, which I can do and have done well, but to put in the time on the writing, each lyric, raise my game."
...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro