Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AL B. SURE!, BOBBY BROWN & MC HAMMER'S SEEDS TO 'ROCK THE CRADLE' ON MTV'S NEW TALENT REALITY SHOW.


Offspring of celebrity musicians including Bobby Brown, M.C. Hammer and Al B. Sure! are set to compete in a new reality talent show to discover the next American singing sensation. MTV has gathered 20-year-old A'keiba Burrell-Hammer, Landon Brown and his B.F.F., Lil Al B. Sure to battle it on a new TV show entitled Rock The Cradle, which is an eight-episode series slated to premiere on the network on April 3, 2008 at 10 p.m. The show, which will feature the pop wannabes competing in a live broadcast every week in front of their parents, a panel of celebrity judges and a live studio audience as they seek to become stars in their own right. A’Keiba, whose dad plans to be with her every step of the way during this process, said she joined the show after he presented the idea to her. “It sounded like a lot of fun,” she told People magazine. “I love performing.” M.C. Hammer, who attended a cast photo shoot with his daughter says, “She’s a hard working girl. I’m a proud papa. My advice is to have fun.”

Despite not wanting to be a part of his father’s reality show, Being Bobby Brown, Landon Brown says "Rock the Cradle will be great exposure for him. “I love to compete,” he told People. “I’ve learned from [my father’s] mistakes. I do me, but I tone myself down a little more, except on stage. I’ll try not to take my shirt off up there. They told me not to.”

Other celebrity kids set to rock the stage include Jesse Blaze Snider, son of Twister Sister star Dee Snider, Kenny Loggin's son, Crosby, Chloe Rose Lattanzi, daughter of Olivia Newton John, and Lucy Walsh, daughter of the Eagles' Joe Walsh.
....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats good now maybe Albert Browns son can pay his papas bills bills bills daddy owes a whole lotta money to some folks.. pay your bills mr. brown

Anonymous said...

You may as well have been more specific about the incident. It's obvious you are trying to embarrass him and put his business in the street. And then you have the nerve to post anonymous. Jealousy?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro